First PC Grow Box Grow

Drpurple

So my cousins step dad let me borrow his grow box I went threw like 5 seeds before I got one to sprout
I went threw a whole day of monitoring tempeture an it doesn't go above 75 and doesn't go below 70 so I just want to have this grow journal so people can help me out this is my first indoor grow

photo348.JPG

This is my sproutling does it look good

Also just wanted to check, did you put a lot of holes in the bottom of your tupperware that the plant is in? If not you MUST do it and do it asap. The container your plants are in must have great drainage.

I let my soil go until it about bone dry but I put a couple holes but not many the drainage is pretty quick but I had 2 cfls but that was to much so I took one off and so until it gets bigger I think I'll just keep one on then ill put 2 on it and I light proofed the tupperware with electrical tape but this grow is going to be an lst thanks for tips:thumb:

put some mor eholes in tupperware. Also if possible make it so the light bulb is horizontal instead of vertical so you have more room.

Also take some tin snips and cut out the docking bays for the cd rom and hard drives. It would give you more room too :).

Good luck with your grow! I am looking forward to keeping up with this. I am going to attempt to make a PC grow box also! Oh and would you know if miracle gro organic soil is good? I have heard that miracle gro is bad and good, so I'm not sure

Good luck with your grow! I am looking forward to keeping up with this. I am going to attempt to make a PC grow box also! Oh and would you know if miracle gro organic soil is good? I have heard that miracle gro is bad and good, so I'm not sure

DSCN6475.JPG
025161.JPG
DSCN62541.JPG
DSCN6079.JPG

All grown with miracle grow organic as the base of its soil.

Thanks dude well I'm using miricale grow organic choice and as u can see its working pretty well I just got it bcuz I'm not using nutes I want it to be as organic as possible bcuz I'm tired of buyin weed with shitty nute taste lol yea but the only thing I have is cloning gel but yea I would recomend trying it dude there is nothin more sweet then to smoke somethin u grew but all my grows have been outdoor so indoor is going to be awesome

Usually when people talk about MG being bad they refer to the time released chem soil, or their chem fertilizers.

MG organic is pretty decent. I use different stuff nowdays that is cheaper and just as good or better, but if I had some MG organic soil laying around I would 100% use it and be happy. Add some perlite to it though.

Back
Top Bottom