First Time DWC Grow Here! - Tips & Critiques Welcome!

Don't worry about running just the one plant. It will grow and give you good results. It will now have a lot of extra room to grow and produce. Your yield on the single plant will be close to as much as two in the same area.

Take good care of her and you will get rewarded...

FE

Hi folks! So sorry for the extreme delay in updates. All is well in my world, has been a super hectic last month with opening my second pizza restaurant. I hope everyone had a great christmas and new years. Ill be back on track now as the dust is starting to settle a bit. Anyways here is an update i am in the flush right now, starting last night. Buds are super dense and smelly! Im going to let her go another 10 days at most. Trichs are mostly cloudy with a decent amount of amber
tmp_7088-20151230_150705-359345482.jpg
tmp_7088-20151230_150710619709620.jpg

Alright folks, I know a lot of you lost interest by me being so slack with my journal. Anyways I apologize, next grow will be a lot better, going to do 2 purple kush and see what I get. I harvested 126 grams dried. I put it all into jars today, they have been hang drying for about 6 days. The smoke isn't much for taste yet I'm sure that will come on with a good cure, got me nice and high tho so I'm happy. Mission complete. Add this to the completed journals please and thanks again everyone who seen this through and helped me along the way.! Take care and I'll cyan again soon
20160113_203125.jpg
20160113_203134.jpg
20160113_204314.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom