First Time DWC Grow Here! - Tips & Critiques Welcome!

Thanks farEastbuds. I never knew it broke down like that, just never thought of it like that I guess. Makes sense the nutes are prolly a lot different at 1000ppm as apposed to 500ppm and 500ppm additives to make up the 1000ppm. I'm going to try that method, obviously not up too 1000 yet but gradually I'll get in that range. Anyways heres a couple pics! thw growth just blows me away they look noticeably different everyday
DSC_031320.JPG
DSC_031221.JPG
DSC_031423.JPG

Lookin' good!

Just wait until they get a little bigger with more foliage -- their growth will blow you away even more.

Agreed .. yah they look really good... Keep it clean and check your stuff regularly.. Looks like you got it goin on ;)

FE

Nice clean set-up Trim:thumb:
Just like some others commented, go easy on the nutes and beware of high nutrient temps.
I'm not doing D.W.C. presently coz of high temps and storm season power outages, feel free to have a peek at my completed undercurrent grow. I'm doing some Trainwreck in terra pro and it's mighty potent:cheesygrinsmiley:
Good luck bro, I'll be watching !!!

Quick question for anyone with some experience. I want to fit the maximum out of these two plants and I plan to definitely be tieing and directing the branches, but what about topping or fiming? Whens a good time to start? What our your guys methods? I'll post pics tmrw they are getting more height definitely but all very tight thick growth no stretching at all so far. My stock is about as big around as a cigarette.

Nice clean set-up Trim:thumb:
Just like some others commented, go easy on the nutes and beware of high nutrient temps.
I'm not doing D.W.C. presently coz of high temps and storm season power outages, feel free to have a peek at my completed undercurrent grow. I'm doing some Trainwreck in terra pro and it's mighty potent:cheesygrinsmiley:
Good luck bro, I'll be watching !!!

Thanks for checking it out man I appreciate the compliments and the info! I'll be sure to check you out as well! Sweet that your doin trainwreck too, gonna be good stuff If all goes well. Anyways cya around!

Thanks for checking it out man I appreciate the compliments and the info! I'll be sure to check you out as well! Sweet that your doin trainwreck too, gonna be good stuff If all goes well. Anyways cya around!
Here's a quick photo of wot's doin with my latest TW
IMG_0018238.jpg
IMG_0017235.jpg
:Namaste:
The 2 plants at the rear are White widow. These photos are about day 38 in flower.

Lookin awesome chenzi! Here is a couple pics from today I think it's 12 days from seed :) cut the tops off them lalastnight. Hoping I did it smoothly, two side shoots are growing faster now. I broke my pH pen so I'm kinda winging it I ordered a new one today so hopefully in soon. Anyway checkem ouuut.. Pics were taken after topping they had about 2 more inches before the hair cut
DSC_033215.JPG
DSC_033015.JPG
DSC_032918.JPG

Back
Top Bottom