First Time Grow 4x4x6 Tent With 600W LED

Hey-oooo, just an update post. I'll start with the veg tent. So I got some Christmas Bud seeds, but as to which specific strain they're referring to as Christmas Bud is unknown, BUT the friend who have me the seeds said the bud they got the seeds from was pretty dank stuff so might be Christmas OG. Anyways, today is day 9 since they were put from soaked seed to rapid rooter. All but one popped, they seem to be doing well after being transplanted into the solo cups filled with fox farms light warrior. Some already shoe second set of leaves budding from the center and temp is usually 73-75°F with good airflow. The Christmas Bud is indicated in the circled area of cups that I made pretty obvious lol

420-magazine-mobile1400193532.jpg

Which brings me to the other 6 in the picture which are the two Super Silver Haze, the two Gold Leaf, and two Strawberry Kush from ILoveGrowingMarijuana.com which are doing good and on day 14 from when they were put in rapid rooters after a 24 hour soak. All seem to be doing good :) you can see them as they're the obvioys circled area in the picture below lol

420-magazine-mobile1256409722.jpg

Next we have the last Carmelicious seed affectionately known as Carmelicious #4 in my log books lol it's currently on 5 weeks since it was put in a rapid rooter. Currently it's in a 1 gallon pot with light warrior in it. Next time will use an ocean forest mix for better growth as I was dialing in the nutes and topped it after it was on it's 6th node, cut it right above the 5th node and that was like a week ago, today I trimmed bottom two nodes and will keep it in there for 2 weeks and will flip to flower in the flowering tent.

420-magazine-mobile306157392.jpg

And now for the main attractions, the three Carmelicious ladies are doing quite well and are currently on week 4 of flowering so noticing less stretch/growth and the bud sites are getting hairier and more frosty every day. So far the ladies haven't reacted adversely to the level of nutes which I'm following the fox farms guide and ph stays at around 6.5 with all water going in. The buds are starting to get a lil fatter which is getting me excited :)

420-magazine-mobile1548605618.jpg

420-magazine-mobile78541109.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1950630822.jpg

420-magazine-mobile212206475.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1574080451.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1339080318.jpg

420-magazine-mobile25798905.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1515189320.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1221244051.jpg

Oh and got a new piece the other day, it's a silicon bong that has a removable middle part which is the glass percolator, it's so nifty:)

420-magazine-mobile1901900242.jpg

Welp, that's it for today :) happy growing everyone . .

Looking good. Your plants look very healthy.:thumb:
Thanks! Yeah, learned a few things from the first grow that's making it easier this second time around. As for the flowing carmelicious, it's crazy, started out shitty and after dialing in I can't believe I'm in flowing and no plant death haha so excited for what's to come.

Alrighty, well its been a while since I posted. So here's some updates and pictures.

4x4 tent - Carmelicious - week 6 day 6

So I did some defoliation where it was needed to improve air flow and get leaves off one another. They're looking great and starting to pack on weight and getting frosty. All carmelicious in the tent started to show Orange hairs everywhere about a week or so ago.

420-magazine-mobile388283859.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1791774702.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1024212396.jpg

420-magazine-mobile74859556.jpg

420-magazine-mobile743592468.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1077402278.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1670770126.jpg

420-magazine-mobile648138905.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1318413743.jpg

Small grow tent - 2x super silver haze, 2x gold leaf, 2x strawberry kush, 5x Christmas Bud, 1x carmelicious.

So for the SSH, GL, & SK, I transplanted all but one into 1 gallon containers with Fox farms ocean forest with added mykos and expanded clay pellets/pebbles. Used 6.5 ph filtered water with general organics bio root, and general hydroponics calmag +. Didn't add any nutes since it's a transplant and the soil should be good for a couple weeks before I'll start using fox farms big bloom with it.

The carmelicious plant is the biggest in there and is basically in veg, gotta wait till the big tent is free after the next 2 weeks so I can transfer everything but the Christmas Bud over to it for veg under the LED light. Decided this carmelicious is going to go through some LST to do a kind of main line but not really doing a true main line lol you'll see when it happens.

420-magazine-mobile1466001140.jpg

The other gold leaf that I labeled in here is just small so I'll transfer it next Monday or something.

But the five Christmas Bud seedlings are doing good so far, cleared up the calcium issue from a few weeks ago. Didn't want them to stretch much so put em closer to the light. I'm going to do a mini grow in that small tent with those plants. Single cola SOG but with wayyyyyyy less plants lol

420-magazine-mobile1796226588.jpg

Anyways, time to go smoke a bowl. Happy growing everyone . . .

Alrighty, so here's some updates and pictures.

4x4 tent- 3 Carmelicious - Flowering, week 7 day 5

Started flushing with a gallon each at start of week 7 on sunday and used distilled water ph 6.5 with bush doctor sledge hammer. Run off went from 1900 ppm or so down to about 950 ish ppm. Ran an additional plain water though. Flushed again Wednesday early in the morning with just plain water and run off for all plants was down to around 500 ppm and I was happy with that. So looked at one of the plants and the trichomes all appeared to be milky white with like 5-10% Amber trichomes so I chopped her down. Did some trimming and hung it up to dry in the 4x4 grow tent with clothes pins and a hanger right next to the carbon filter haha so no more smell, but Damn it smelled sweet but kinda skunkish, mmmmmmMmmmMmm. Only reason is the grow box that I kinda converted to a dry box just made the house wreak since there's no carbon filter lol

Anyways, the next plant had a few colas that were where I wanted so selectively cut some down. For the last plant, which I main lined, was at that point too but I'm gunna wait till it's a bit more Amber so I'll have some bud that's a bit more couch lock so I can actually sleep normally lol well, that's it for those girls. Here's some pics, and will post more once I chop down the last one.

420-magazine-mobile947336781.jpg

420-magazine-mobile376008060.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1349306331.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1948173379.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1946018004.jpg

Veg tent - Super Silver Haze x2, Gold Leaf x2, Strawberry Kush x2, Christmas OG (not 100% if that's the right strain) x5, and the last Carmelicious girl. Ranges from week 5 since sprouting to 7 weeks since sprouting.

SSH, GL, SK - So xfered all to 1 gallon pots in fox farms. Except one of the gold leaf plants because it looks weird, it's not a deficiency. It's just a legit deformed plant that has weird genetics or something. Once the 4x4 tent is available I'll move all plants except the Christmas OG to the 4x4 tent. All 6 girls were also topped and are recovering nicely.

420-magazine-mobile1856637079.jpg

I'll have more updates once the other tent opens up so I can separate the two different grows. Happy growing . . . .

Crap, forgot to upload the pics of the bud hanging up lol

420-magazine-mobile1184736142.jpg

420-magazine-mobile828321491.jpg

And this was a fee small branches I harvested when it was only like 70% milky trichomes or less. But just honestly wanted to try it so quick dried a single nug and surprisingly super sativa feeling to it and the taste wasn't bad at all. And so I dried another nug but slower and afterwards put it in a jar and Damn the maple smell is strong as hell. Makes since that one of the parent strains was maple leaf something or other lol anyways, just glad I won't have to buy bud for a while lol see ya next time everyone .

Looking good bro. Keep a close eye on the buds your drying. They will dry very fast with that fan. If you get them to dry you won't get a good cure on them. Mm:goodjob:
Thanks killian, Forgot to mention i bought some 62% bovida humidity packs lol bought them for that very reason. They're the two way packs that keeps the humidity in check. So when I bring them down for curing they should be fine. I check on everything a few times a day so hopefully I don't miss anything lol

-sent from Brohammers phone.

Well, this morning I woke up and checked on the last plant and a half lol all milky white with like 15 or so %. Chopped em all down, trimmed and hung them to dry. Ended up putting up some hanging lines in the grow box and hung up everything and some of the colas were broken down to nugs are on a diy drying rack lol cardboard box, mesh like plastic material and some bamboo kabob sticks is a ghetto but free dry rack lol anyways, everything is doing well and tested some again and I must say I'm enjoying it. Can't wait to taste it once everything is dry and curing. It'll be smoother and that aroma is insanely maple syrup smelling, so Damn sweet. Enjoyed burping the jar i have some in probably more than I should xD

Moved the super silver haze, Strawberry Kush, Gold Leaf and the last Carmelicious to the 4x4 tent. Will clean the tent when I move it to another room in a few weeks but definitely needed to move them out of the other tent, was getting way too packed Lol! That Carmelicious girl was so cramped and now has a ton of room. Itll definitely be a bigger plant than the previous 3 since i did it right this time from the start xD Anyways, here's some pics.

420-magazine-mobile1491200386.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1723834233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2135497924.jpg

Oh! And total wet weight was 7.6 ounces, and that's including the colas I cut down first that I had already dried and are now curing. So will probably end up with like 3 ounces, which honestly will last me a bit and if I end up with more than 3 ounces I'll gift the rest, it is the holidays after all hahaha

Could have gotten so much more if you had vegged a tad longer and mainlined all the plants
I appreciate the input. This was a first grow that got stretched out due to issues early on. I didn't want to go longer than it did. This wasn't for yield, this was a learning experience. This second grow will be going much differently.

Yea I can understand that but the grow went so well even with all the setbacks. Even if it was a learning experience seeing how your plants were doing I would have def opted for the bigger yield with the experience. That's just my opinion tho. I got the same tent you have and just finishing setting it up. In hoping to have plants in it soon. My seeds are giving me the hardest time tho and not working. Idk think I'm gunna have to buy some which is cool cause ill know they are what I want and fem. But yea good grow man nice work. Ive never done a small grow so this will be a first for me. Had 120 plants once tho haha. But yea I'm excited since this is kinda the only way for me to get bud now. Haven't smoked in like 5 or 6 months now and I'm so ready to get baked again lol. You gunna start up another journal? I had to see how the LED as I'm going LED too and I'm glad to see that it got you some nice looking weed.

Yea I can understand that but the grow went so well even with all the setbacks. Even if it was a learning experience seeing how your plants were doing I would have def opted for the bigger yield with the experience. That's just my opinion tho. I got the same tent you have and just finishing setting it up. In hoping to have plants in it soon. My seeds are giving me the hardest time tho and not working. Idk think I'm gunna have to buy some which is cool cause ill know they are what I want and fem. But yea good grow man nice work. Ive never done a small grow so this will be a first for me. Had 120 plants once tho haha. But yea I'm excited since this is kinda the only way for me to get bud now. Haven't smoked in like 5 or 6 months now and I'm so ready to get baked again lol. You gunna start up another journal? I had to see how the LED as I'm going LED too and I'm glad to see that it got you some nice looking weed.
Haha no I get it, I was on the fence about vegging longer. However, I had gotten some new genetics so now I have 5 different strains going, 4 of which is in the 4x4 tent. That's why the yield didn't matter much to me, by the time I'll need some more bud I'll be finishing atleast one of the newer girls lol I'll start a new post about the second grow instead of continuing on here.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom