First time growing

Kentboi

Hi. This is my first time growing. My plant has started to get the white hairs ( see pics). Just wondering when I should change to 12/12 light dark.
420-magazine-mobile762747605.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780071487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1810928749.jpg

You give that poor thing a cup a day?? That's why it's in such rough shape. That plant needs way more water and not as frequent. Start giving it a gallon of water every 2-3 days. How big is the pot?

It's only a 6 inch pot. Next time I will use a bigger pot and change the watering to a gallon every 2-3 days. TBH this is the first time I have grown anything. No food or anything just put the seed in the compost and never let the soil get bone dry. So all things considered it's not done to bad LOL

If the pot is that small then it's root bound, "not enough room for the roots" that's why the plant is soo droopy, you can try transplanting to a bigger pot but it might die. But at the rate it's going now it is going to die, and if you switch it to 12/12 it will probably die, or not produce anything.

So in your opinion I should switch to a bigger pot now. Change the watering to a gallon every 2-3 days and put in into 12/12 now. Is that correct.

Yes..transplant it, then after a few days change the timer.:Namaste:

Ok. She is now in a large 12 inch pot. Just gave her 6 pints of water. Will change the 12/12 cycle next week. And hope for the best. Thanks for all the help and advice folks. I know ready for next time.

if i were you i would flip her 12/12 now as she could double or even tripple in size.

what lights, medium & nutes are you using?

iv got 20L pots and they only get 2L of water every 3 days, cut down on your water.

Transplant that girl to a 5 gallon pot, and while you're at the grow shop getting the pot pick up a 1 gallon watering container and take to the guy there about nutrients and what all you need. Advanced nutrients makes a 3 part kit that is super simple to use. "Grow, micro, bloom" are the 3.

Back
Top Bottom