Once I see pistils on an auto I begin a two week transition from Grow Big to Tiger Bloom. As I lower one I raise the other and try to keep the PPMs close. Once I'm done with the switch to just Tiger Bloom I start raising the PPM for full flower.
Ok great, Thanks.

Quick question, what I have circled in red, are those my new colas now Growing that I have trained the plant to grow out not up and those are the once “Little buds” that were hidden near the bottom Of the plant out of the sunlight? Thx guys,,
58F2B804-2EF2-4266-B504-7CFCF7B80777.jpeg

Anything with pistils will be a bud. And the more light each one gets the bigger it can grow. That's why we train, to encourage the lower growth to reach the level of the canopy.
Awesome! Great things to come!!! Cheers...:green_heart::p

Updated pictures taken today, looking green and seem to appear healthy. Jack Herer @ 9 weeks. My seedling (Dwarf Low Flyer) off to a great start, and the other Dwarf Low Flyer doing well @ 6wks also. Enjoy my fellow Growers and great advice friends! Cheers :green_heart::D
13293B60-3A8F-46B4-BB7D-C3DF1D50C392.jpeg
C3CAE927-9565-48CE-BE29-159C13CCF12E.jpeg
5A6EA68F-6902-447E-B408-04DCF7B0B260.jpeg
4C95C9E5-AF5D-4A87-A420-313A66713FDF.jpeg
883BE7D2-EBE0-4DF6-907F-FCEEEC86E6BD.jpeg

I have noticed the soil pH level
To be at 7.1, wondered if that should maybe be between 6-6.7? Using a soil meter for watering but I do know that maybe I am being a little to genourous with the water. No nutrients have been used. Thanks for your quick response. Im
Really enjoying this
I used to water with ph neutral water but after a little bit of reaearch rain water is in the range of 5.6 and 5.8 ph so 5.5 to 6.0 seems logical too me

Forgot to mention, I have been feeding Jack Herer approx every 2.5 days 1tsp each Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom & Cal Mag mixed in 1.5LT tap water. Dwarf Low Flyer 1tsp Cal Mag, Grow Big. Was maybe going to try increasing to 1.5tsp each? Any ideas or maybe since things still looking green don’t get too crazy ? Thx guys!! :D

Plants look great SG! The JH looks pretty dense underneath and the leaves look wet, so I was wondering if you had considered doing a bit of a clear-out in there for airflow?
Thx, I should have waited to do the picture, I have been misting lightly with spray bottle every few hours through the entire day. Trying to keep humidity up around the 35-40%, room seems to be dry. Ok awesome on the trimming, do I just trim off the fan leaves below to allow more circulation and light? That won’t stress things out? Thx Shed..

Jack Herer Born Dec 4, 2018.

FC5F4F4D-CF4B-48B8-8461-C6EC4E877D6C.jpeg

Dwarf Low Flyer Born December 4, 2018

D5030B13-CB26-4CB1-8E83-194406F2BFAE.jpeg

Got any Grow Big? That's the FF veg line as there's virtually no N in Big Bloom. But if the plant looks good it should be fine with the N in the cal-mag you're currently using.

Those are pretty high feeding numbers on the JH in 1.5 L, but as we always say, if the plant looks happy don't mess with success!

Thx, I should have waited to do the picture, I have been misting lightly with spray bottle every few hours through the entire day. Trying to keep humidity up around the 35-40%, room seems to be dry. Ok awesome on the trimming, do I just trim off the fan leaves below to allow more circulation and light? That won’t stress things out? Thx Shed..
Most folks try to raise the RH of the tent in other ways rather than misting a flowering plant, as keeping the buds dry is key to preventing bud rot. You would be better off spraying the walls of the tent if you don't have a humidifier or vaporizer. Since you have flowering and vegging plants in the same tent 50% would be a good compromise. A wet towel hanging in front of a fan can help too.

Over the course of a few days, I would take off any lower fan leaves that don't see the light or are shading a lower buds.

Got any Grow Big? That's the FF veg line as there's virtually no N in Big Bloom. But if the plant looks good it should be fine with the N in the cal-mag you're currently using.

Those are pretty high feeding numbers on the JH in 1.5 L, but as we always say, if the plant looks happy don't mess with success!

Most folks try to raise the RH of the tent in other ways rather than misting a flowering plant, as keeping the buds dry is key to preventing bud rot. You would be better off spraying the walls of the tent if you don't have a humidifier or vaporizer. Since you have flowering and vegging plants in the same tent 50% would be a good compromise. A wet towel hanging in front of a fan can help too.

Over the course of a few days, I would take off any lower fan leaves that don't see the light or are shading a lower buds.
Thanks for the advice, I will stop spraying directly on the plant and now and I will try hanging a wet rag in front of one fan, great idea. I do have a small humidifier but doesn’t seem to be keeping up, I will also trim some lower fan leaves in a few days. Love the help. Thx.

Thanks for the advice, I will stop spraying directly on the plant and now and I will try hanging a wet rag in front of one fan, great idea. I do have a small humidifier but doesn’t seem to be keeping up, I will also trim some lower fan leaves in a few days. Love the help. Thx.
Forgot to answer a question. Yeah I also have Grow Big, I’m currently feeding it to the younger plant. Should I add a tsp to the Jack too when I feed?

Updates. Updates! Ha ha. Happy Wednesday! And it’s a complete snow storm white out conditions here!!!! Gotta love Winter. :Dhere are a couple pictures today, Jack Herer week 11.
:snowboating:

Attachments

• 278D0583-1D5F-4E80-B5C8-78A0E6E87D6D.jpeg
    278D0583-1D5F-4E80-B5C8-78A0E6E87D6D.jpeg
    525.4 KB · Views: 26
Looks great! How's the smell?
Thanks, the smell is not overly powerful at this point. but a nice scent of a piney, earthy citrus tree, “beautiful.” I have removed a few of the lower fan leaves to allow more light through, she looks beautiful. Lots of time to relax and let the magic happen. The DLF is also going good. Keeping new growth stretching towards the rim of fabric pot. I was really happy with the previous DLF I finished off back in late Dec. wish I left it few more weeks but overall it was a beautiful smoke. Learning so much each and every time . It’s so awesome! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom