Nice haul SG! Congrats on the harvest:thumb:.

Patience is the hardest thing to learn:).
Thanks Shed! Yeah I think patients is what I need to learn the most with these next few babies I got going. Ima sit back and wait!! :D

Ha ha. Definitely!!! :slide:

HappyTuesday everyone! It’s been busy season around here with Family and work. Have not had much time For social Media these days but I’m still here!!!! Hope everyone is doing well! Happy growing. Jack Herer top, New York Diesel bottom
41DD1925-2E4E-4F4A-8DEF-51F15D84FAB0.jpeg
2B092185-A0F7-46D1-B412-8F89858FB35F.jpeg

NYD is cute! Find another couple of rocks to slip under the JH leaves that are sitting on or near the soil. They don't do well down there.
Ok thx, nice to hear From ya, :D

Happy Tuesday! A few pictures taken today of the 2 auto Jack Herers. First attempt at LST. :D And I think everything is looking ok. The auxiliary branches are coming out to enjoy the light!!! What a sight. Ha. Looks like a few colas hope to be produced. And of course another Dwarf Low Flyer, was happy with the way the 1st turned out so I thought I’d try another, this time with some extra care and training...... Happy Growing! :D
18EB5380-2994-4E93-9EB3-F245007842D6.jpeg

57BB2D12-7F02-4EC9-BEDF-B682E7BFE69E.jpeg

9CBD4BBF-2771-4B48-B27B-32461899CAB1.jpeg

340DA8B4-8DBC-434F-AF09-25B1947D83A5.jpeg

Ok awesome, thx... I will get them heading outwards. So much fun, lol

Hey everyone.Been busy round here! Got a couple pictures of the(Dec 4) Jack Herers. To me they sure looking lovely. Staying pretty green, seems to be happy with what I’ve been feeding. Fox Farm Grow Big & Big Bloom. Have not introduced Tiger Bloom yet. 1tsp of each/ LT Tap water. I’ll try and add more pics more frequently. Happy Growing my friends. :p
AD35944E-074D-47B2-9536-A9A59719090E.jpeg
B1BF196D-E1B3-4D1A-B839-081DC0E61A9B.jpeg

Looks great! When are you going to transition to Tiger Bloom?
Ha ha.. good question Shed, way to put me on the spot lol. To be honest I probably should be using it now with the others, I guess the only reason I’ve held back was because of the strength of the Tiger and the stage that the plant is in thought maybe I could introduce in a week. But I could start now couldn’t I? I guess now that I think of it Tiger “BLOOM”. Can’t BLOOM without the Tiger!! Ha ha. Nice having you guys around!!!!! Thx. :D:green_heart:

Ha ha.. good question Shed, way to put me on the spot lol. To be honest I probably should be using it now with the others, I guess the only reason I’ve held back was because of the strength of the Tiger and the stage that the plant is in thought maybe I could introduce in a week. But I could start now couldn’t I? I guess now that I think of it Tiger “BLOOM”. Can’t BLOOM without the Tiger!! Ha ha. Nice having you guys around!!!!! Thx. :D:green_heart:
Once I see pistils on an auto I begin a two week transition from Grow Big to Tiger Bloom. As I lower one I raise the other and try to keep the PPMs close. Once I'm done with the switch to just Tiger Bloom I start raising the PPM for full flower.

Back
Top Bottom