Nice work! I dry in a box as well but slightly less high tech :).

Krip did a tutorial on that once with filters and everything!
DIY drying box with odor control

I laughed out loud when you said your fireplace came in a box btw...
Ha ha. Sweet. Yeah the fire is on! Feels great. For a cardboard box I really impressed myself. Ha ha ha. Im Getting anxious and really getting to the impatient stage!! LOL :D

Impatience is counter-productive to growing for sure! Sit in front of the fireplace with your feet up and read a good book...
Just watched a great hockey game. Go Leafs Go!

I'm going to watch hockey games too soon
Although it is not like Canadian hockey or NHL. But I love it!
Right on. That’s basically the only sport I really enjoy watching.

Happy Thursday my fellow Growers! :420:
A361F23A-EC71-4A67-95B2-CF4C70AD1748.jpeg
73F3DED5-496C-4211-8592-AF52C190900C.jpeg
25A18155-EE28-46F6-B328-3B780627E7F4.jpeg
DB5B7E3D-01E6-4501-B31B-47A98A84C5E6.jpeg
62CFFEDF-79E5-4D61-ABF3-69C84BCCDC77.jpeg

Received my magnifying piece yesterday and under the scope the trichomes are still quit clear. Pretty cool seeing such a clear image and such small parts of the plant that tell you as the grower what’s going on under the scope. Really neat. Im Doing shit I’d never Imagined.:D

Nice frost on those sugar leaves!
Thanks Shed!!! From a new grower they look great and I think a pretty descent yield considering the strain etc. I’d really like to learn how to achieve more than 1 cola though. That my friends would be awesome!!! These colas on Afghani Kush and Low Flyer looking pretty nice, but having 6+ would be a blessing, ha ha ha:D

Shed I hope you don’t mind. I added that write up to my signature so I won’t lose where it was. And of course to help others like myself who are still in the early learning stages. I found it really well said. Easy to follow. Pics helped a lot. I can’t wait to try it. Yours really turned out amazing, and I’d really be happy with that yield outcome. Great job!! :D

I'd be honored for you to have it in your sig! Spread the knowledge. :thumb:

Here is the most recent shot I have of that plant with some dramatic back lighting :)
Wow!!! That looks sweet! Great picture with the lighting. But man look at those buds! Impressive. I’m looking at the smaller popcorn size buds near the bottom Of mine now wishing i asked a little sooner of some different methods. Ha ha, well I think overall I’m going to be super happy with my outcome and lots of time to learn and try new things in the future. Once these 2 of mine get harvested sooner than later that opens up a couple More spots in my cupboard. Good times !:D

Back
Top Bottom