......I wonder if it’s because I’m reading them Christmas stories every night leading up to Christmas & Harvest? Getting them excited. Maybe a little too excited for some, ha ha ha.... I think I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing.
image.jpg

image.jpg

:D:drool:Happy Growing my friend

‘‘Tis the season:goodjob:

High.Happy.Healthy.#marshydro #foxfarm

FD5014CD-45A2-4FD0-962F-0E424A3A5A6B.jpeg

Well this is not the best picture quality with the damn lights but the “Jack” has come through and is heading upwards towards the light of day!! Sweet Jesus! 5 days from seed. Now to go through the same kinda patients game for another 12 weeks. This is just awesome! Happy Growing my friends. :D
E30533E0-8530-43DA-870D-EA8DF251E87E.jpeg

Pictures taken today, December 7, 1:45pm, things are really looking good between the Afghani Kush and the Dwarf Low Flyer in the pictures. Everyday is exciting!!! Next feed Sunday will be only water. So happy with the size of buds and Colas. I’ll post some good pictures when they are ready to be dried. Can’t wait :D
B00E9F79-1139-4DC1-B3D1-F88EAC89393A.jpeg

6DFD9985-4718-4605-8DB7-6EAE8C01B2B3.jpeg

How do you know when you're going to take it down?
Good question Shed. I don’t! Ha ha . Well what I was thinking was im Going to keep an Eye on them straight up white hairs, Thinking when about 70-80% turn nice amber colour it would then be ready? I do have a 30X magnifier coming in mail that will give me a better look at the glands and their cloudiness and colour but if it does not come In time I’ve been reading of other options. I know your the guy that knows a few things, what would you suggest? By calendar the 2 plants are within 2 weeks of being 12 weeks from Germination , being autos I wouldn’t think they would surpass that time ....... things are looking sweet . Any input would be well Appreciated. Happy Friday, and have a great weekend my friend. :D

Picture of Dwarf Low Flyer, approx 10wks from germination.
F3B45E26-7DEB-4F9B-B184-02445D312BE7.jpeg

Good question Shed. I don’t! Ha ha . Well what I was thinking was im Going to keep an Eye on them straight up white hairs, Thinking when about 70-80% turn nice amber colour it would then be ready? I do have a 30X magnifier coming in mail that will give me a better look at the glands and their cloudiness and colour but if it does not come In time I’ve been reading of other options. I know your the guy that knows a few things, what would you suggest? By calendar the 2 plants are within 2 weeks of being 12 weeks from Germination , being autos I wouldn’t think they would surpass that time ....... things are looking sweet . Any input would be well Appreciated. Happy Friday, and have a great weekend my friend. :D

Picture of Dwarf Low Flyer, approx 10wks from germination.
F3B45E26-7DEB-4F9B-B184-02445D312BE7.jpeg
Was also reading when hairs sticking straight out like that their would still be weeks till harvest. And in those days would still be bud growth etc, that seem About right?

I'm sure the magnifier will be there before it's harvest time. Don't go by pistils or days, go by the trichomes on the calyxes (not the sugar leaves) to determine when to chop.

Almost every auto I've grown has gone beyond the breeder's specs!
Ok great thanks... knowing that I’ve got more time is even better, im Impressed by the size of buds and colas on each plant now, That’s great news!! Would you recommend sticking with nutrients right up till harvest or cut back to allow a descent flush? I would think feeding right to harvest for growth be oblivious but I would think when smoked it would be harsh. But again I’m new at the growing.

A critical look at preharvest flushing

The buds don't take up nutrients. The plant uses the nutrients to create the sugars that build the buds. It's the dry and cure that determines the smoothness and taste of the harvest.

No reason to starve a plant just when you want it to bulk up!

#noflushclub
Ha ha, right on! Thanks, another reason why I love this community! #noflushclub :D

Was also reading when hairs sticking straight out like that their would still be weeks till harvest. And in those days would still be bud growth etc, that seem About right?

I agree with Shed 420%

Trichomes are the best judgment as some strains will continue to push out new white pistils through their flowering cycle.

Also your plants tend to put on 30% of their mass within the last few weeks of growth! So an early harvest could hurt more than just unripe buds!

Edit :

#noflushclub!!

I agree with Shed 420%

Trichomes are the best judgment as some strains will continue to push out new white pistils through their flowering cycle.

Also your plants tend to put on 30% of their mass within the last few weeks of growth! So an early harvest could hurt more than just unripe buds!

Edit :

#noflushclub!!
Thank you. Love the advice. I’ve got all the time
in the world to sit and watch these 2 grow. So
Awesome.

At this stage, assuming the leaves look fine, the hardest part is waiting :).
Absolutely. Yeah both plants look pretty good, bottom leaves browning and dying off , no sign of any deficiencies. Guess I’ll just keep feeding the same as I have been, seems to be working ok. Really happy with both up to this point. New York Diesel is just over a month and showing great things. Keep my fingers crossed, and both Jack Herers are about 1.5” above the soil both under plastic cup. Happy times. :D

Unless your humidity is really low (like under 40%) I'd start getting the JH sprouts used to living in the open. Put holes in the cups or tip them back so air can circulate through.
Ok, was wondering when good time was to
Remove the cups, humidity sitting at 44%

Back
Top Bottom