420 Magazine Background

Southern Grower

It came today! Can’t wait to see if their maybe a difference in growth between the 2 Fox Farm soils. Happy Frog is my 1st grow and now Ocean Forest. It’s like Christmas in November! Happy Growing!

Attachments

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Southern Grower

FFOF is much more nutrient heavy so two things I'd advise. Don't put your seeds or sprouts in it, and blend it well with the FFHF when you transplant the growing plants into it.
Thanks for the advice friend. I will keep that in mind.

Southern Grower

Thanks for the advice friend. I will keep that in mind.
I was thinking of mixing the Frog into the Ocean once harvest is finished. 4 pots full of 1st time grow. I would think that would be quite fine to mix in? Hate to waste it. What you think? I’m also going to be using the fabric 7 gallon pots this time round as supposed to the plastic pots I’m using now.

Southern Grower

Afghani Kush. So pretty!! :p:D
43CDD9C9-5439-44E5-BBA5-228C476F1CB1.jpeg

Attachments

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
This looks tasty! Everything looks good. I diluted my supersoil by amending it further with coco coir. My two seedlings have grown directly in this mix and are showing no signs of nutrient burn.

I suggest mixing the soil in the final pots. It will create a layered effect and if done correctly will alow you to top dress the soil more heavily with perlite or coco. As the plants roots grow they encounter more fertile soil. My two cents. Keep us posted on what you decide to do

Southern Grower

Southern Grower

Looking great! Curious where you source your dirt from? Hard to find good stuff locally where I'm at, and it being winter and all.... I had to ask the store where their "winter dirt" was..
Fox Farm Happy Frog soil. Full
Of goodness and love. Expensive in Canadian dollars but so far My babies are looking pretty darn nice. check it out online amazon. Bout $90 for 56L bag. Cheers

Southern Grower

3CC745D8-2085-4F16-AA1F-0C1B757A447F.jpeg

Southern Grower

Southern Grower

Just a few pics I grabbed tonight, 5pm eastern time. Happy Growing!! Auto Dwarf Low Flyer .
7F377AFD-E186-433C-83C2-F26D0D0ADA03.jpeg

Attachments

Southern Grower

Long white pistils...always a good sign of calyxes to come :thumb:.

Nice glass. Looks like it might be hard to clean :).
Good to know about the long white pistols. Hope they turn out nice. Learning lots that’s for sure... hard to believe how fast autos grow. Incredible. Yeah the glass after looking at it maybe a difficult one to clean. But man it’ll be so smooth!!! Lol :D

Top Bottom