Cranberry juice instead of bong water is Grandpa Tokin's trick. Obviously more expensive than water but it works to keep it clean (if you don't leave it sitting there overnight ;)).
Thanks, got cranberry juice in the fridge. Great idea. Love this place!! :D

Awesome that’s some nice glass there...
I use purple power glass and quartz soak to clean my glass and bowls, it’s cheap and re-usable a few times. A litre lasts half a year about for 15 bucks Canadian
I’ll keep cranberry juice in mind though if I’m ever out of cleaner
Howdy Stu! Love the avatar :). You actually run the smoke through the cranberry juice (as bong water) and then you don't need to do much to clean it. Not sure of the economics of it as I don't do the grocery shopping in my house!

And then you just dump the cranberry juice out at the end of the night that’s interesting, I’ll have to try just for the flavour, haven’t honestly smoked pot in almost 2 yrs, the pot out here is crap so just shatter for me, was gonna buy some legal pot but at 19.00 a gram for 21% thc stuff I’ll stick to my shatter for 1/2 the price...i was just reading up on your recent lst journal shed... you’ve gained another follower been reading stinky snids lst journals of late, but I really liked your explanations and pics.
Stu

looking at these pics could anyone please tell me approximately how many more weeks I’d be looking at for harvest? I’m sure I’ll find the damn paper that I wrote the dates on one of these days, :rolleyes: I thought maybe 4-5 more weeks but that be guessing. Thanks if anyone wants to throw out a week#. Happy Saturday, 4:05pm Eastern Time.
E1C87A3B-0FD3-4CCB-A274-16F77A8FBC24.jpeg
22017366-2247-4EFB-8222-1EEE85173207.jpeg
5852E054-5B63-4987-B437-6C6EF52FBB5B.jpeg

It’s pretty hard to tell at this stage depends on the strain. Is it an 8week? 10week? 12week? Flowering strain? Not only that but every grower will harvest at different times depending on what they are looking for in the meds.

Best to let the plants tell you when they are close and go from there! Your girls will never lie to you and they always know what they want!

Keep em green pal

Sorry, Dwarf Low Flyer, auto. :rolleyes:

It’s pretty hard to tell at this stage depends on the strain. Is it an 8week? 10week? 12week? Flowering strain? Not only that but every grower will harvest at different times depending on what they are looking for in the meds.

Best to let the plants tell you when they are close and go from there! Your girls will never lie to you and they always know what they want!

Keep em green pal
Great, Thx for the quick response. Dwarf Low Flyer, auto

I'm going 4-6 weeks.
Ok that’s in the ball
Park of what I was thinking. I will just keep an eye on them . Not trying to rush things just curious. Basically wait for the white pistols to start turning Amber colour ? Am I kinda in the right track? Thx

Happy Sunday my fellow Growers!:yummy:
Little sneak peak of a New York Diesel.
E7BBA075-7B99-45DA-A641-BC10224C9E8B.jpeg

Attachments

• 3B28A0CE-3BDF-4DF9-A2CB-C5CF50D2FFF6.jpeg
    3B28A0CE-3BDF-4DF9-A2CB-C5CF50D2FFF6.jpeg
    637.2 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom