First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

chopped the two passion down , far too many nanners, i read they do that a lot , i8 wasnt risking wrecking my cheese , i found couple of wee green seeds but no a lot, the pistols were orange so i think they changed their energy to seed production, the buds seemed to just halt stacking . just under 400 grams wet , im not too disappointed for my first real grow . i got 38 grams dry of the first also , im happy with that as it was just full 6 weeks and not 10/14 like some :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

I love that period when you bring them in to dry and the whole house stinks of it. What a great air freshener that is.

I've just come in from defoliating my outdoor girls. They are due to be sprayed this weekend so I've cleared out a lot to enable the sprayer to get right into the plant. I've also cleared all the lower growth as it's hard to get the sprayer spraying upside down.

with the seaweed i keep it in a bucket of water (chopped up) for few weeks with some molasses , stir it daily , you will end up with a real slime , strain it into a bottle or jar , dilute one cup per 5 gallon ( watering can ) ,
the baby milk was an experiment , i had multiple issues with my plant the only plant i never put seaweed extract on , i flushed it out and fed it with one scoop of the formula to one litre , i marked the bad leaves with an X and it cured it . I live in the country so getting calmag would have been 3 to 4 days after ordering it .

Hello paddy I been lurking but not posting but I'm all good :)
The seedlings are growing lol not much else to say about them yet. Lol
Good news on your crop mate bet it smells good shame about the nanners

Back
Top Bottom