Five Strains In 33"x33" - 600W HPS - Organic Soil Mix - 7 Gal Pots - Water Only?

If I was worried about any sort of watch list, I wouldn't be on a cannabis grow forum. :cheesygrinsmiley:
But seriously, I'm not worried. In fact, I believe it may provide some small insurance against the Fed's. They may know I'm here, but I am extremely small potatoes even when compared to my next door neighbors (who also have medical cards). In fact, after last summer, I'd be very surprised if what I'm doing is on anybody's radar. On my little rural road alone, tonnage was harvested recently.

We can buy seeds and clones (locally) without a medical card. We cannot buy extracts, concentrates, or edibles unless you have a card. The biggest difference for me is the number of seedlings, mature plants, and finished produce we can keep.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to get seeds and clones locally once the businesses have their licenses and are up and running in 2016.

If I was worried about any sort of watch list, I wouldn't be on a cannabis grow forum. :cheesygrinsmiley:
But seriously, I'm not worried. In fact, I believe it may provide some small insurance against the Fed's. They may know I'm here, but I am extremely small potatoes even when compared to my next door neighbors (who also have medical cards). In fact, after last summer, I'd be very surprised if what I'm doing is on anybody's radar. On my little rural road alone, tonnage was harvested recently.

We can buy seeds and clones (locally) without a medical card. We cannot buy extracts, concentrates, or edibles unless you have a card. The biggest difference for me is the number of seedlings, mature plants, and finished produce we can keep.
Ain't living in Oregon great :cheesygrinsmiley:

And today you can include: Raincoat wearin, cabin fever sufferin. Strap the hat down tight, gusts to 60mph today. It's getting biblical out there.

Geez... I thought we had the reservation on high wind situations.
I had an old growth doug fir come down into my neighbor's house once. Nobody hurt. Left a swim pool sized hole after the wood was cut up.

Geez... I thought we had the reservation on high wind situations.
I had an old growth doug fir come down into my neighbor's house once. Nobody hurt. Left a swim pool sized hole after the wood was cut up.

Both neighbors on either side of us had trees take out their roofs and decks in the last couple of years. Luckily, we live in a small clearing. We had a close call last year. I'd post a pic' but the mods would take it down since it isn't MJ related.

Looks like we are all in for large weather this week with possible local flooding. Our driveway is 1/4 mile long and crosses a creek. It can get dicey this time of year, and gets worse during the winter/spring thaw. We park our truck on the other side of the bridge since we've had trees fall and block it.

Those are some very colorful good looking plants & flowers. Doesn't sound like you're happy with them but very nice imo. Excellent gardening. :Namaste:

Thank you kindly!
The plants did right by me. I'm the one that let them down. Too much for my small space which makes tending them properly just about impossible. The mites are back. I gave the plants 4 rounds of Azamax at 3-4 day intervals, but there is no way I can do a thorough job of spraying in there. If I'd flipped them a couple of weeks earlier, they would be more manageable and my yield would probably have ended up about the same. Live and learn. I'm looking forward to the next round back in HB soil.

Just for grins. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was trying to get a look at the trichomes, but I find it impossible under HPS and LED light. A couple of photos looked sort of cool so I thought I'd throw them in here.

22284.jpg

31842.jpg

41432.jpg

16582.jpg

Thanks OG!
I can't wait to get over to your journal and see what my garden should look like!
Oh lord, just read that completely, man I really really need to update my eyeglass prescription. My garden is a mess right now, I started running into a cal/mag deficiency, but was so close to the end I decided against trying to correct it and ride it out. Not the smartest move I have ever done. Besides, I come here to see what MY garden should look like:love:

Hey Major Pita,
I do not know what you are talking about, those are excellent pictures and I can see the trichomes on them clearly and I have bad eyes.
What strain did that purple beauty come from? My lord that flower is simply stunning:love:

I can see the trichomes, but I was trying to see how clear/cloudy/amber they might be. That's the part that gets screwy under yorange/burple lighting.

Back
Top Bottom