Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

Come on my grow isnt that big of a deal.

Haha I hope things will get at least as good as it went for you bro! Cause you really did an amazing good job! Look at other journals on this forum. You ll see not many people manage to take advantage of their grow space as you did! Plus it s easy to water with bad solution (bad ph for example). It s all about being consistent and you did manage to be!

Haha I hope things will get at least as good as it went for you bro! Cause you really did an amazing good job! Look at other journals on this forum. You ll see not many people manage to take advantage of their grow space as you did! Plus it s easy to water with bad solution (bad ph for example). It s all about being consistent and you did manage to be!

Thank you

Lookin good flash! Really have grown well for you! Have you noticed the stretch slowing down or are they still rockin?

Thanks Magoo! I ve had a little ph trouble so I feel like they may have slowed down a bit. But it s like some tops seem to still try to gain a few centimeters. I have tried my best to put the ph up and will see how it goes within a couple of days. If they kick back as they used to before I ll know quickly if stretch is over or not.

By the way it's funny to have my pH that low when I know how much I fought in the past to keep it down as it was always getting higher. What about your girls?

That's a good looking room full of plants Flash!

Thank Penny. It s still not looking as I would like. I tested the runoff again and was still too low around 5.1. So I watered with tap water which is around ph 7. My pot capacity is 60 liters. I may have it filled around 50 Liters. I watered each of the two pots with 20L. So I added around 40% of ph 7. I really hope this math will work : 5.1x60% + 7x40% = 5.86

So it should be around 5.86 in the pots

I screwed up a grow before that one as you know so I'm a bit worried for the moment. They don't have any bad sign of health but definitely don't look perfect health neither. I hope things will get better in the upcoming days. I feel like when the plants are in first 3 weeks of flowering it s a decisive period when they should have the best conditions to make them pushing pistils everywhere! Anyway future will tell!

I went on the web to have a look at different pictures and videos of scrogs. I saw wonderful capony everywhere! However in most the scrogs I saw the tops weren't perfectly equal above the net. So for the moment, in my setup, I think I ve been doing pretty well in canopy management thanks to pinching and fan leave remove. If things keep going even I think I won't need the scrog
They been scrogging wrong then lol. Na it is harder than it looks I think you've been doing well without and Ive been cool with the quadline.
Althogh my yield was higher from the scrog girl
I’ve learned ph is the root of most problems.✌️
Preach

They been scrogging wrong then lol. Na it is harder than it looks I think you've been doing well without and Ive been cool with the quadline.
Althogh my yield was higher from the scrog girl
Preach

It s great to have you here. In fact your scrog may have been one of the best I ve seen so far

Back
Top Bottom