Flytier's White Widow Novice Grow

That's a beautiful plant that should do very well for you! Are you planning on tying out those tall branches to get air and light do the middle?

I wasn't planning on. I have a bunch of yellowing leaves removed now and it has a little more breathing room. My plan was to kind of go in that direction. I'm going to remove a bunch of the sucker buds in a few weeks and do some butter or oil or something with them.

Just as a note, I had to go sample a couple sucker buds off the bottom to satisfy my curiosity. I cut off a couple and nuke-dried them right to perfection. Just as a precaution I added a bit of baccy from one of the wife's cigarettes to try to keep it going a bit better (and being a non-smoker of cigarettes I get a little tingle off that too) and rolled up a nice pinner with some left over.

Oh yeah. I'm having trouble typing here. Good thing I have spellcheck on this thing. When I throw out my back again I'll forget that I'll even have a spine because it'll be melted anyway. Good stuff; I think I'll do up the rest of it now. Thanks for tuning in, everybody.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom