Four Fine Fall Phillies

UPDATE
DAY 25
STRAWBERRY COUGH 9
RH 55% Temp 75 F

Three of these needed water after 38 hours. They're growing out of their pots for convenience purposes. Only 5 days til they get their 5 gallon upgraded homes.
The light gets raised at least once a day, sometimes twice. T5 lights. Gotta love how close plants get and still be ok.

Speaking of t5 growing. The nodes are growing very close together. I like that but I'm tossing the idea around of putting them under the cobs when they go to the 5 gal homes.

The new Strawberry Cough has funky leaf stuff going on. Light burn? Birth defect? She's growing vigorously so I'm watching for more clues or not.
Here they are
IMG_4048.jpg
IMG_4049.jpg
IMG_4050.jpg
IMG_4051.jpg
IMG_4052.jpg
IMG_4053.jpg

I'm well. Ms otter's having radio frequency nerve burning in her cervical spine today. She's going to be in a heap of uncomfortable for a week, then better. Send good vibes please, she needs some today. @AngryBird
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

All went well. Thank you for your energy it helps a lot.
:thumb:Glad everything went well:high-five:sending more to get thru the week. My wife just had skin cancer (Basil) cut out and skin graft on nose last Thursday. She's not a happy camper:hmmmm:go figure:Namaste:

I'm well. Ms otter's having radio frequency nerve burning in her cervical spine today. She's going to be in a heap of uncomfortable for a week, then better. Send good vibes please, she needs some today. @AngryBird

Ouch I know what she is going through hope things work out for Mrs otter buddy

Plants look good

Back
Top Bottom