Four Fine Fall Phillies

Just when you thought it was safe to go outside.....a polyploid? Strawberry Cough raises from the garden. I think so any how. She lives on while her new sister gets a normal start. If I can keep this one tiny I'll try to flower it if there's room. might get an early taste.
IMG_4011.jpg

Cup sounds interesting..... Hm....
:hug:It should be fun. Maine has Canna Conventions that are ok. Mostly vendors looking for exposure and people talking about the industry in the state of Maine. I've gone twice just because I can. I've lived all my adult life believing prohibition should end so I celebrate by going.
Now my own state has a cup going on! That's as special as it gets and I'll be disappointed if I don't go. It's history being made. Who knows maybe meet some fine folks from 420mag there.;):hug:

Because I have extremely high ppm water I use a wick type humidifier. Ultrasonic deposits all the minerals everywhere including the air cleaner for a pain in the butt. The last few days I noticed the humidifier putting out less than usual so looking at it I found the water in the bottom thick with minerals and the wick crusted up. A little cleanup on the wick and sump and we're good to go for another few weeks. Gotta have spare wicks

Just when you thought it was safe to go outside.....a polyploid? Strawberry Cough raises from the garden. I think so any how. She lives on while her new sister gets a normal start. If I can keep this one tiny I'll try to flower it if there's room. might get an early taste.
IMG_4011.jpg
LED has one as well. Tis the Season.

UPDATE

Gave everybody a watering with 6.5 PH 170 PPM store bought water. I needed some fresh 1 gallon jugs to mix and feed from. I change them every crop. They all look healthy and are growing. cbd cream & cheese an inch a day tall. I see roots coming from the bottom of the gorilla bomb today.
Temps and RH have been better. They're pitiful to watch shiver. It happened so pics.
IMG_4026.jpg
IMG_4027.jpg
IMG_4028.jpg
IMG_4029.jpg
IMG_4032.jpg
IMG_4034 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom