Four Fine Fall Phillies

I'm excited to see you grow this plant out grow bro, CBD just kinda takes the edge of life for me. I'm sure it will help you too.:green_heart:
One of my go to for aches is blue dream cbd . That's 10/10 thc/cbd. This one is double that so it should be perfect for making edibles, smoking and I want to experiment with oil caps with it. She's almost twice the size of her sisters.

UPDATE potting up to 1 gallon
Day 16

The Cbd Cream And Cheese was so far ahead of her sisters it isn't funny. I found out this morning putting them up to their new pots. Roots were developed around the solo cup but not nearly as much as the c & c. It can go either way with transplant shock on this one. Let's watch.
On the cold front. On first gaze I saw vibrant sky reaching action on all 3 then saw the temp @88F RH 23%! What the. I shut the fan off (and forgot) to see if the temp would rise. Also the humidifier ran out of water and shut down. Those two things were dragging us down some. First I pulled the window exhaust pipe adapter out and closed it. Second , the fan is shut off until I can redirect its input. Third, the humidifier might need to be moved. When temp and humidity settle, I'll see.
New 1 Gallon pots
IMG_4001.jpg

Temperature matters. At 75f sitting on the mantle with the pellet stove running she made it through a half inch of soil plus what you see in two days. No helmet again @Pennywise had the advice to plant a half inch deep and most times the shell falls off itself. I'm ringing the bell for that one. Having been born with sausages for fingers this is much preferred. Excellent of you to notice and pass along PW, thanks. Here she be, the new S. C.
IMG_4002.jpg
C.

Back
Top Bottom