Four Fine Fall Phillies

I'm going to do that Joe. There's more roots than I thought for her size. She's a frontrunner and going to be fun to watch.
Yeah think I might have up pot soon myself

Yeah just pack lightly once transplant around the base of main stem . Keep her snug ya know . My branches must be getting good silica or something the stems are Rick hard to try to bend . Lol hopefully to support massive bud sites lol

Stone , if it were me i would go ahead with transplant on ALL that are ready ,m you dont want to slow them down more than U have to , the cool weather is enough . Mine are getting 30-40f at night then wee had some warm days and it picked up real good and i also changed the light cycle to late afternoon so would be warm er at late night . Hell i took one those car sun deflectors and wraped it around seem to work and helping dry out >> I have a tent and just not set it up DUH !! :hmmmm:

Stone , if it were me i would go ahead with transplant on ALL that are ready ,m you dont want to slow them down more than U have to , the cool weather is enough . Mine are getting 30-40f at night then wee had some warm days and it picked up real good and i also changed the light cycle to late afternoon so would be warm er at late night . Hell i took one those car sun deflectors and wraped it around seem to work and helping dry out >> I have a tent and just not set it up DUH !! :hmmmm:
Yup just did. Sun reflector is a nice idea. C'mon Homey the tent's calling. Does cold promote roots and slow leaves?

UPPOT

She went to a 1 gallon pot. I got some micorrhizae from a canna convention to try so I dusted the exposed roots with it. The stuff smells like yeast to me.
IMG_3996.jpg
IMG_3997.jpg
IMG_3999.jpg

Back
Top Bottom