Four Fine Fall Phillies

A co worker was bragging about "kush" for $400 an ounce, had no clue what he was even buying. I told him he needed to have his head examined!
Can you imagine? That's exactly what brought me here! My wife got a med card and bought an ounce for 380. That was the moment I started learning how to grow. That happened one more time and here we are.

I told my wife how much I paid for my equipment, plus our low electricity rates, and figured we have paid for our equipment after this last harvest.

Now we smoke about an ounce a month, and at $200 to $300 an ounce...that’s about $1500 during the time it takes to grow to harvest (5 months).

Compare to a maximum of $500 to pay for that grow (I include $100 for seeds, consumables, electricity, etc...and that’s being heavy handed).

So even a small harvest such as mine is worth it in so many ways. I weighed 8.5 ounces of my harvest but I suspect it was still fairly wet. If I get 6 ounces, it gets me to my next cure, and is worth $1800. A savings of $1300. Plus the whole organic no nutes no pesticides thing.

I told my wife how much I paid for my equipment, plus our low electricity rates, and figured we have paid for our equipment after this last harvest.

Now we smoke about an ounce a month, and at $200 to $300 an ounce...that’s about $1500 during the time it takes to grow to harvest (5 months).

Compare to a maximum of $500 to pay for that grow (I include $100 for seeds, consumables, electricity, etc...and that’s being heavy handed).

So even a small harvest such as mine is worth it in so many ways. I weighed 8.5 ounces of my harvest but I suspect it was still fairly wet. If I get 6 ounces, it gets me to my next cure, and is worth $1800. A savings of $1300. Plus the whole organic no nutes no pesticides thing.
And that doesn't count the fun

That’s awesome urban! Saving money and growing your own meds is a great feeling

One more thing to be thankful for. The tough strawberry cough finally popped and is living it up in my living room where it's warm. She looks like she has a bad attitude. Watching around I saw that squeezing a seed might help get it to crack. I did that this morning because it was getting too long in water IMO. This is what I found 8 hours later. I cant tell I saved this because of no indicators at the moment I squeezed, but here she be.
IMG_3991.jpg

I see your point.

1 questi on, are you using the outboard while looking for a date or are you waiting at the dock for a fine women driving an outboard to pull up. :cool:
More like oupsss.... In the middle of lake, engine stopped working....
One more thing to be thankful for. The tough strawberry cough finally popped and is living it up in my living room where it's warm. She looks like she has a bad attitude. Watching around I saw that squeezing a seed might help get it to crack. I did that this morning because it was getting too long in water IMO. This is what I found 8 hours later. I cant tell I saved this because of no indicators at the moment I squeezed, but here she be.
IMG_3991.jpg
Happy little baby :hug::circle-of-love::hug::thumb:welcome to the world

UPDATE
QUESTION
PLEASE?

This morning I saw the cbd cream and cheese taking a lean to the side. She is the grow fast leader. Do you suppose that's her telling me to up pot? The pic here is taken 5 hours after watering. She's 15 days old. I've been fighting the cold and they all have been growing a bit on the slow size wize. I'm thinking to go up on her but what about the rest roots? The other thing I can think of is she got too dry over the two days of no water. Either theory leads me to potting up. Any thoughts?
IMG_3992.jpg
IMG_3993.jpg

Back
Top Bottom