France Outdoor/Indoor Bag Seed - Soil - Plagron Nutrients

Hi everyone, hope lifes good, after building the Tunel, white flyes and aphids seems to be off!! (Ill try to get yellow sticky traps too if possible).
They are happy today, after a stormy night, But im noticing some plants are curling in odd ways! No idea what might it be.

Chillin in the garden
GEDC03592.JPG
GEDC03633.JPG

Curling
GEDC03602.JPG
GEDC03622.JPG
GEDC037121.JPG

My guess, is "THE CLAW", which I understand has different causes, im leaning to think its over fert.. But im not totally sure.

Irie! :420:

Don't worry too much about these little deformities, in fact, the lady I just harvested was an odd-looking runt in the very beginning, that was wrinkled/raggety... after time it became a beautiful little babe. It is possible it can make your beautiful little babe too, just need to wait and see what mother nature has in store.

Good idea with the row cover, I am literally using the same material, except mine is from Agribon
I like this little set-up, can't wait to see their transformations

Happy Growing mate!

Don't worry too much about these little deformities, in fact, the lady I just harvested was an odd-looking runt in the very beginning, that was wrinkled/raggety... after time it became a beautiful little babe. It is possible it can make your beautiful little babe too, just need to wait and see what mother nature has in store.

Good idea with the row cover, I am literally using the same material, except mine is from Agribon
I like this little set-up, can't wait to see their transformations

Happy Growing mate!

:high-five: Thanks bro, I was wrapping my head about it... Its just all this started happening suddenly, among white flyes and aphids... Its when summer starts kicking in, insects as well..... hottest day of the year yesterday lol, 34celsius... (Plants loved it though).

Its quite a simple thing I came up with, just trying to keep those away, and the rain a little bit, and strong winds!!! its helping so far, but once they start growing Ill have to come up with something else.

Kind words and good advice always welcome, thanks a lot again, have a good day bro. :Namaste:

Irie :ganjamon:

Hi everyone, little update again, since Ive seen some white flys, and aphids, ive been keeping a close eye to kill the eggs, in the meanwhile I noticed some white specs, I dont know if its them having a bite, or if it could be something else, any help is apreciated!!

There only in couple a couple leafs, and 3 plants
GEDC03722.JPG
GEDC03712.JPG

Them together, like a family :D
GEDC03742.JPG

Sinse looking good bro! :blunt: I have also seen those little specs, and when I had them they were from damned spider mites! Your's looks very minor and would say its probably not mites as they would have munched that leaf alot more. Could be the start of a minor deficiency, keep a close eye on it, have you seen any webs stringing to your plants Sinse? :peace: CA

Sinse looking good bro! :blunt: I have also seen those little specs, and when I had them they were from damned spider mites! Your's looks very minor and would say its probably not mites as they would have munched that leaf alot more. Could be the start of a minor deficiency, keep a close eye on it, have you seen any webs stringing to your plants Sinse? :peace: CA

Thanks!!! :ganjamon: I have seen spider nets, but Ive seen a lot of spiders as well!, brown hunter-like spiders, and many small ones. Havent seen Spider Mites (yet)... im hoping its not them!!!! but I am keeping closer looks everyday to see whats going on, Last time I fed them I used a high N. nute, and that called many small insects, maybe some mites came in, but maybe left or got eaten! I have notices that even though there IS many aphids and white flys, there is many Ladybugs, mantis and others that eat them as well.

Thanks for the words bro, have an Irie dayyy!!!

Hey man!
Loving the outdoor grow so far.
Can I suggest something that might help with the bugs?
Since SNS 209 is basically rosemary oil, while waiting for my SNS to arrive, I made a batch of my own Rosemary oil and it works like a charm.
All I did was buy about 10 sprigs of organic rosemary.
Brought it home, roughly chopped it all up, stalks and all.
put them into a Pyrex or heat proof container, filled with oil.
Then double boiled it in a water bath for about 3 hours.
What your basically doing with this is infusing the oil with Rosemary.
Then you can repeat the process to make it stronger, but I didn't bother.
Let it cool, put about a half ounce in a spray bottle with room temp distilled water, add a drop of dish soap (sunlight or whatever) as an emulsifier, give it a good shake and spray away!! Try to get the undersides of the leaves too.
It will keep away, aphids, white flies, Fungus Gnats, and most importantly which I think you might have, spider mites..
Since the rosemary oil is well, an oil. It gives the plants a bit of a shiny appearance but don't worry it wont harm them at all.
I keep a bottle of this stuff mixed up and spray all of my outdoor plants, veggie's too!
:)

Hey man!
Loving the outdoor grow so far.
Can I suggest something that might help with the bugs?
Since SNS 209 is basically rosemary oil, while waiting for my SNS to arrive, I made a batch of my own Rosemary oil and it works like a charm.
All I did was buy about 10 sprigs of organic rosemary.
Brought it home, roughly chopped it all up, stalks and all.
put them into a Pyrex or heat proof container, filled with oil.
Then double boiled it in a water bath for about 3 hours.
What your basically doing with this is infusing the oil with Rosemary.
Then you can repeat the process to make it stronger, but I didn't bother.
Let it cool, put about a half ounce in a spray bottle with room temp distilled water, add a drop of dish soap (sunlight or whatever) as an emulsifier, give it a good shake and spray away!! Try to get the undersides of the leaves too.
It will keep away, aphids, white flies, Fungus Gnats, and most importantly which I think you might have, spider mites..
Since the rosemary oil is well, an oil. It gives the plants a bit of a shiny appearance but don't worry it wont harm them at all.
I keep a bottle of this stuff mixed up and spray all of my outdoor plants, veggie's too!
:)

Bro :welcome:, thanks so much!! Seems like experience is talking, :) so good to know this. Would organic rosemary oil (For aromatherapy) work? diluted of course. :thanks:

Have an Irie day today, :Rasta:

I did a solution with rosemary oil, and little bit of organic soap, will spray them tonight and hope for the best.

I heard Mary Gold flowers help keeping aphids away from tomatoes... Might help mines as well :O!
GEDC03752.JPG

Growth on the new smaller branches! Popcorn ftw!, I was thinking on topping/FIM'img or LST some of them... But, Im leaning to let them normally... What do you think people?

GEDC0376.JPG

Bro :welcome:, thanks so much!! Seems like experience is talking, :) so good to know this. Would organic rosemary oil (For aromatherapy) work? diluted of course. :thanks:

Have an Irie day today, :Rasta:

Hey Sinse!
I actually made that mistake too.
Went and bought aroma therapy oil at the hippy store, sprayed away then the mites were back 2 days later.
Apparently it has to be food grade which is why you have to either make your own, or pay out the ass for it.
Also that aromatherapy oil is for external use only, not "food grade"
I wouldn't worry about it for that one treatment, but I wouldn't use that stuff again.
Sorry I should have touched on that when explaining the oil.

Another thing you can do to deter bugs, is have lots of Rosemary plants around the MJ.
Do a search for what plants are beneficial for pest management in the garden.
there's tons of things you can surround your MJ with that will help keep away the bad bugs but attract the good ones.
Good call with the Mary gold's!

If you have no worries about height, I'd let half of them go "au natural"
And then top the other half.
Do you plan on planting them in ground?
Or in pots?

Hey Sinse!
I actually made that mistake too.
Went and bought aroma therapy oil at the hippy store, sprayed away then the mites were back 2 days later.
Apparently it has to be food grade which is why you have to either make your own, or pay out the ass for it.
Also that aromatherapy oil is for external use only, not "food grade"
I wouldn't worry about it for that one treatment, but I wouldn't use that stuff again.
Sorry I should have touched on that when explaining the oil.

Another thing you can do to deter bugs, is have lots of Rosemary plants around the MJ.
Do a search for what plants are beneficial for pest management in the garden.
there's tons of things you can surround your MJ with that will help keep away the bad bugs but attract the good ones.
Good call with the Mary gold's!

If you have no worries about height, I'd let half of them go "au natural"
And then top the other half.
Do you plan on planting them in ground?
Or in pots?

Hey!! Thanks again for the kind advice. I have no problem with height, so I will do that, since I dont know which ones are male or fem's yet, ill do 50/50!!
I will be getting some rosemary today from my neighbours garden, shes got so much! au naturel aussi :) and make that recipe! !, they will stay on pots, after I find out which are male/female, and disposing the males, I might transplant the females into bigger pots.

Hope life's good. Irie :ganjamon:

Today's update.
After leaving the plants to dry for 3 days(After watering with perhaps too much food) (maybe too long for what they where used), some of them started to mutate a little but, and yesterday I noticed some where wilting too!, so I watered them, with a 1/4th of the recomended dose of Alga Grow, and 1/2 strength of rhizotonic.

This is them today, a lot of pictures :)! hope it transmits how they look/feel.

Close up into the situation today:
GEDC04074.JPG
GEDC04065.JPG
GEDC04033.JPG
GEDC04023.JPG
GEDC04014.JPG
GEDC04004.JPG
GEDC03994.JPG
GEDC03922.JPG
GEDC03912.JPG
GEDC03902.JPG
GEDC03892.JPG
GEDC03882.JPG
GEDC03861.JPG
GEDC03841.JPG
GEDC03821.JPG
GEDC03813.JPG
GEDC03801.JPG
GEDC03781.JPG
GEDC0377.JPG

So in some of the pictures you can see the weird growth, which Relaxed Lester told me not to worry, so im just hoping for the best. Another thing im starting to notice, is how different some are looking then others! They are bag seeds, so maybe there is more then 1 strain in there.

This is another proyect I might share as well :)
GEDC03973.JPG
GEDC03942.JPG
GEDC03951.JPG
GEDC03962.JPG

irie day to everyone, Love and Peace. :ganjamon:

Hey Sinse!
Glad to hear you're going to try and whip up a batch of the old rosemary oil!
The stuff is awesome.

They look a little over watered and a little over fert'ed, but like Relaxed L stated, they'll be fine.
Just cut back the nutes like you have, and let them dry out.
Like dry right out before you water them again.

Seeing as how outdoor plants don't receive consistent light as indoor plants would get.
The nutrients given should be administered accordingly.
Like how it's super sunny one day, then half sun, then cloud, then rain.
Much easier to gauge indoors, because you always know the weather report is calling for full sun every day!
If they can't photosynthesize enough for the amount of nutes you fed them, they can burn.
So it's always safer with outdoor to use the "less is more" theory with the nutes.
I would never go full strength outdoors, unless the plants were huge, and I knew it was going to be full on sun for the next week straight so they could use it..

I'm imagining you're going to sex them indoors under lights?
Then you wont have to wait forever to find out how many you have to kill.
And can eliminate the males all together, and clone from your ladies.

Another tip is, when transplant time comes. Try to transplant them into the biggest containers you can get. (with plenty of drainage, rocks, hydroton, lava rock etc.)
Creating a huge root system will really help produce HUGE plants.
The saying the bigger the root, the bigger the fruit is so true.

And congrats on the new indoor project!!
Looks like you're going to have a nice little setup there!
veg chamber, and flower chamber?
:thumb:

Hey Sinse!
Glad to hear you're going to try and whip up a batch of the old rosemary oil!
The stuff is awesome.

They look a little over watered and a little over fert'ed, but like Relaxed L stated, they'll be fine.
Just cut back the nutes like you have, and let them dry out.
Like dry right out before you water them again.

Seeing as how outdoor plants don't receive consistent light as indoor plants would get.
The nutrients given should be administered accordingly.
Like how it's super sunny one day, then half sun, then cloud, then rain.
Much easier to gauge indoors, because you always know the weather report is calling for full sun every day!
If they can't photosynthesize enough for the amount of nutes you fed them, they can burn.
So it's always safer with outdoor to use the "less is more" theory with the nutes.
I would never go full strength outdoors, unless the plants were huge, and I knew it was going to be full on sun for the next week straight so they could use it..

I'm imagining you're going to sex them indoors under lights?
Then you wont have to wait forever to find out how many you have to kill.
And can eliminate the males all together, and clone from your ladies.

Another tip is, when transplant time comes. Try to transplant them into the biggest containers you can get. (with plenty of drainage, rocks, hydroton, lava rock etc.)
Creating a huge root system will really help produce HUGE plants.
The saying the bigger the root, the bigger the fruit is so true.

And congrats on the new indoor project!!
Looks like you're going to have a nice little setup there!
veg chamber, and flower chamber?
:thumb:

Plants looking good, all the pest's are to be gone! (for now) Although seems like nothing can stop some aphids to come and relax! But at least no signs of eggs, white flys or spider mites!

Im making a veg, clone and flower chambers, Ill put 2 plants into Veg area and 3 into flower area to try it out, see how they like it. The rest will remain outdoor and flower with the sun! :p I dont mind waiting too much! (To figure out the sex though, I might take clones out of them and force them to flower).

Some pictures of what has been going on, happy days happy days.... Love and peace people! :yummy::Rasta:

GEDC04214.JPG
GEDC04202.JPG
GEDC04173.JPG

GEDC04222.JPG

Little update again, on the girls and almost finished closet. Im trying to figure out the best way to get some cheap Co2 in there! If anyone has ideas, would be great to know them, I have 0 expirience with indoor stuff.

GEDC04391.JPG
GEDC04362.JPG
GEDC04323.JPG
GEDC04312.JPG
GEDC04302.JPG
GEDC04292.JPG

This girl seems to be taking nutes badly, will cut them down on her.
GEDC04283.JPG
GEDC04273.JPG

Almost finished, ventilation and doors to be done!
GEDC04245.JPG
GEDC04253.JPG

if your needing any help with some problems or that just click the link in my sig got some good info and pics to go with

I have seen your post before! somehow I ended up in it! Great info, helps a great deal. +rep for the work! :)!

Back
Top Bottom