France Outdoor/Indoor Bag Seed - Soil - Plagron Nutrients

Hey Sense,
If you're looking for a cheap and easy way to generate CO2 for the indoor plants,
here's a few posts of mine from a few grows back on how to make a CO2 fermenter, with sugar, yeast, and water..

Checked the soil PH tonight and it told me, 5.2:confused:
Got bored, drank some wine, and made a BIG Co2 fermenter dispenser.
tripled the batch I usually make, sealed er all up, and it was bubblin nice juicy CO2 Bubbles into the h/m airlock.
tmrw I wanna build a hose clamp system, so I can weave the big daddy hose all around the tops of the plants so delicious CO2 showers them as they grow.
Decided to wait one more day before topping them. If they look healthy tomorrow I'm gunna start week 3 nutes after I snip em..
cfl_123_co2_1.jpg
cfl_123_co2_5.jpg
cfl_123_co2_2.jpg

I got the idea from another forum, but I expanded on it a bit. I use that same recipe. 15ml yeast (I just got a bunch of champagne yeast packets and it seems to be the best yeast to use, as well as 4.5 gallon carboy at a wine supply shop.) It's really important to have a thermometer to make sure the water isn't too warm. If its too warm it will kill the yeast, then it's all a waste. I just got some mini porous sprinkler hoses and a "T" connector. So I can make a loop around the canapy, and the CO2 will just cascade down through the leaves. I'll post photos of it later.
Oh yeah it's not coco, it's just dry Sunshine mix just before I gave them a good drink.

Here's his recipe and directions to "Khordes"post on --------org:
Stuff that you need...
- 2L pop bottle +2caps
- 3" of 1 1/4" Clear Vinyl Tubing (something with a bit of stretch)
- 1.5m of 5mm tubing
- 15ml Yeast (I used dry baker’s yeast but apparently Champaign yeast is the best)/ 480ml Sugar/ 2L Water
- drill with bits
- epoxy (waterproof)

To make the Bubbler on top:
-cut the 1 1/4" tubing to about 2.5" in length.
-Drill 5-6 super tiny holes (1/32" - 1/16") through one cap and one 5mm or 7/32" hole through the other, clean them all out and set aside.
-Soak the Tube in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, so it will have a little stretch to fit around the bottle caps.
-Push the bottle caps into the tube and stretch the tube around until flush with the bottom of the base of the cap.
-Let harden for couple hrs...
-Fin. Set aside...

To Make the Fermentation Mixture:
-Warm the 2l in a pot on the stove and dissolve the 480ml sugar, stirring constantly, as soon as all of the sugar is dissolved take it off the heat. Stick a thermometer in the sugar-water solution and let it cool to 38° C, this is the optimal temperature for yeast to activate, too hot will kill the yeast!
-Add the 15ml of yeast, stirring constantly, until it mostly looks dissolved.
-Let the mixture activate for half-hour to an hour before poured into the bottle.

Clean up a pop bottle with soap and water, bleach if you really want and make sure it is really well rinsed out. Add the fermentation solution to your newly cleaned out pop bottle almost to the top, probably 1.8L total, fill the bubbler from the bigger holed side and quickly screw it on to the top of the 2L without squeezing the bottle (it will suck all of the water out of your bubbler) you should notice small bubbles start to come through, that is the CO2, stick your 5mm hose through the hole, not into the water, just above the surface of the water; and wrap the other end (poked with small holes) around your plants. Now you have CO2! CHEAP!
***This Solution will last about 1week at optimal production, after that you can choose to either add more sugar to keep the yeast going or replace the fermentation mixture; if no more bubbles appear after the sugar has been added a second time then the yeast has been killed by the by-product of the co2 production, alcohol.
***THE FIRST MIXTURE does not need to be re-warmed for the addition of extra sugar!

Hey Sense,
If you're looking for a cheap and easy way to generate CO2 for the indoor plants,
here's a few posts of mine from a few grows back on how to make a CO2 fermenter, with sugar, yeast, and water..

:thanks::woohoo:
Right on the spot bro, seems like you got all the answers. Thanks again, I must add to your reputation, least I can do to apreciate. :yummy:

Thanks Sinse!
I've learned so many things since joining up here almost a year ago.
It's the least I can do, by paying forward what others here have taught me!
:Namaste:

Chambers up and running, Brought inside 7 plants, 3 to flower 4 to keep veg. and see how they do! I will upload a little video later on.

Vic074 I managed to create something alike yours, hopefully it will work!
GEDC04491.JPG

She got FIM'ed and LST.
GEDC04401.JPG

GEDC04431.JPG

Topped
GEDC0441.JPG

These 2 got topped
GEDC0444.JPG
GEDC0441.JPG

GEDC04482.JPG

Flowering room, I will let them go natural, see how they adapt stress free, and start feeding them with mild flowering nutes.
GEDC04472.JPG
GEDC04451.JPG

This is how its looking now, still need to do some changes and fixes!

[video=vimeo;69118834]
[/video]

Nice work on the CO2 bubbler!
And getting the cabs up and running.
Now you can sex everyone!!! wiw!
The CO2 bubbler doesn't look like it's bubbling quite as much as it should be though.
Maybe because it's a smaller batch?
If you were to do the same thing but quadruple the batch in a glass carboy.
Then you'd keep the tent around 800 PPM's for about a week.
U-brew wine and beer stores sell them for around 10.00. That's where I got mine.
Also you might want to put the hose up higher, so the CO2 cascades over the plants.
Then the circular fan on the floor will blow it all around the plants when it hits the floor.
try to keep the cab closed at the bottom if you can, to keep it from leaking out.
They should be thanking you for it soon!
:thumb:

I have a friend who will bring me live yeast, he works in a bakery shop and he has some potent stuff I might try soon!! Here in france you can get something like a carboy, but for wine! maybe Ill try to get my hands into one of them, otherwise I will make 4 systems and spread them, hoping for more production.

I moved the Co2 into the flowering area, I will make another one for the veg!. I placed the whose in the back of the fan I have inside, so that way I thought it could spread the gas!, thanks again, kindly, Happy day!! ~:ganjamon:~

Little update again, on the girls and almost finished closet. Im trying to figure out the best way to get some cheap Co2 in there! If anyone has ideas, would be great to know them, I have 0 expirience with indoor stuff.

GEDC04391.JPG
GEDC04362.JPG
GEDC04323.JPG
GEDC04312.JPG
GEDC04302.JPG
GEDC04292.JPG

This girl seems to be taking nutes badly, will cut them down on her.
GEDC04283.JPG
GEDC04273.JPG

Almost finished, ventilation and doors to be done!
GEDC04245.JPG
GEDC04253.JPG

Nice! Reps+

Nice! Reps+

Thanks for the +! I added to yours as well :high-five:

I will discover tomorrow, how the 3 plants are doing after 36 hours of darkness... There is a lot of debate about that, but I decided to give it a go! Will update about that :)

Some pictures of today!, I haven't watered them since the 21th, but they are looking quite happy! Im pretty sure I was over watering them, even though was only every 3 days! I think they like it once a week.

Girls Outdoors, about a month old.
GEDC04552.JPG
GEDC04562.JPG

GEDC04572.JPG

Girls in the greenhouse (I putted these in there, since they where the smallest seedlings, doing much better now!
GEDC04582.JPG

Indoors, Veg room 250W MH+85CFL
GEDC04621.JPG
GEDC04632.JPG

Lst'ed and Topped
GEDC04602.JPG
GEDC04612.JPG
GEDC04542.JPG

Flowering room, 400W HPS, test proyect.
GEDC04642.JPG

Here is some funny pictures I found in my old archives... They dont have much to do with this journal in particular, but more with my growing/weed experience :)

First plant I ever planted... 1 seed, 1 female lucky me! It was a sativa which I planted a bit late, quite strong smoke, but only about 15 grams...
IMG-20110916-01062.jpg

Second harvest, 8 seeds, 5 females! This was more succesfull, they are all Ak-47's, about 60~ grams.
IMG-20111104-01234.jpg

A funny blunt, and a funny 2ble flavor joint!
IMG-20120313-00187.jpg
IMG-20120314-00190.jpg

This is some buds my friend from Spain brought with him, one of the best smokes ive had! No idea which strain :<
IMG-20120512-00248.jpg
IMG-20120513-00252.jpg

Thats all for today, hope ya'll Irie, :peace: Good smoke.

Nice stuff man! great custom room and green house ; P

Thanks bro, I did as much as I was able, low resources but a lot of motivation :)!
I voted on your Northern plant, hot sexy mamma! I must admit I was about to vote for that Super lemon from 2j's as well, close call, and good job bro.
Irie, ~:peace:~

lol yep that out door dank get the buck most the time because there so damn big because they dont got to use lights and make a atmosphere almost ; P i like you are geting a lil bit of both world in your journal , pretty intriguing stuff!~ Next month im going to give my 15 gal dead head a go and see how she does : P

lol yep that out door dank get the buck most the time because there so damn big because they dont got to use lights and make a atmosphere almost ; P i like you are geting a lil bit of both world in your journal , pretty intriguing stuff!~ Next month im going to give my 15 gal dead head a go and see how she does : P

Yeah, outdoors have its benefits, but its not always better!! Next year im starting one plant on a 15 gallon as well!! got some Kalashnikova seeds, (White widow and ak-47). Thanks for the words bro, and have a bowl of that NL for me :)! Cheers, :peace:

In Spain , Critical is the most famous one, so who knows, it can be :)

It could be! You know, at that point I was smoking everyday, about 4 to 5 joints, and when I got that stuff, after 3 puffs, I was already in another dimension. I might have got Critically hit. Good day, good smoke!
:Rasta: :peace:

Little before bed update :lot-o-toke:

Im PRAYING this one, Rafaela, its indeed a girl...... I love her stem and leaves! She will be my main mommy for clones
GEDC04711.JPG
GEDC04701.JPG

This guy was sucking some of my leaves life. No idea what it is
GEDC04661.JPG

A little video on the new, more potent mix of Co2.
[video=vimeo;69277896]
[/video]

Good night, Irie!

Back
Top Bottom