Free seedlings: Oh, and hey

Whiterabit

What's goin' on everyone! I've been browsing the forums, posting here and there and started a grow journal... Figured it's time to introduce myself since this will be my virtual second home.

I'm a first time indoors grower hailing from Canada who's been interested in horticulture all my life so finally took the plunge on growing my own cannabis supply. Tomatoes and seeing how high I could get sunflowers to grow was fun, but not nearly as rewarding as the 'pot' waiting at the end of this grows rainbow.

"Yeah, yeah, that's great whiterabit... But you mentioned seedlings!" You're saying to yourself. Well, being a first time grower and germinator I decided to go all out for the best opportunity for cracking success rate and dropped all ten of my seeds in water. I'm pretty sure 8 or 9 are popped... Awesome... Except my grow consists of only 4. That leaves me with 3 or 4 extra seedlings - If you're in the Toronto area and want them, let me know. :)

Alright, I've got to get back to finishing the tent setup, which isn't as easy as I thought! Hopefully get to connect with all of you at some point or another along the way...

Cheers!

Welcome!

Attachments

• 20190530_155322.jpg
    20190530_155322.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 153
welcome buddy to the club that's pretty nice of you giving away some seedlings :thumb:
Thanks for the welcome! Really cool community here :) The seeds apparently have nice genetics, I hate to see them go to waste when someone can give them love and allow them to prosper into beautiful buds.

Femanized is always 100%, unless someone mixes up the seeds
So as long as it's a top notch seedbank, unlike Crap Kings, you will always get a female

Crap Kings is no longer a sponsor here due to many many issues, fyi

It's more Matrix/AIW but given Bugs Bunny was always munching, you just know that rabbit was stoned lol Thanks for the welcome, mochaBud!
Played by Ada Nicodemou, the part of Dujour or The White Rabbit Girl is probably the only thing most of us have seen her in. Just checked and her boyfriend did say Mescaline was the only way to fly. Little did he know.;)

Welcome to the message board and have a great day.

Femanized is always 100%, unless someone mixes up the seeds
So as long as it's a top notch seedbank, unlike Crap Kings, you will always get a female

Crap Kings is no longer a sponsor here due to many many issues, fyi
I'll try to track down what the issues are. Thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom