From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

:thumb:

Hi everyone.;)

I went to check on the girls tonight, really nothing to do, just wanted to spend some time with the plants. Topped up water lvls and puttered around the grow room. The Blue Mystic tops are really starting to firm up now and getting nice and frosty, starting the flush on Friday.
The OG Kush is still bushy as hell but is starting to stretch out a little, and I'm doing what I can to spread her out o the net.

I forgot to show a pic of my one remaining clone from the three I took about 2 weeks ago. Two clones got water logged and died, only one survived. The water in the cloning machine was getting a little green and so are the roots on the clone, so I changed the water tonight.

A Blue Mystic bud.;)
Only 1 pic cause I don't want to ruin Friday nights main update.

IMG_001176.JPG

My remaining clone, she's gonna survive and thrive once I get her setup in the main closet. She's gonna be the next plant I grow out once I harvest the Blue Mystic.

IMG_001877.JPG

IMG_001772.JPG

That's all for tonight everyone, Reservoir change for the OG Kush, and flush starting this Friday for the Blue Mystic so main update then. Til next time, stay medicated my friends. ;)

looking mighty ripe! do you still have any pistil growth on the blue mystic? i think the purle redish light is throwing me off lol

seeing those roots like that is a good feeling :thumb:

it looks like

im ready to smoke that bud you got there lol

you got light getting into your cloner>?

Edit
great pics btw cant wait for the main update Stealth :thumb:

looking mighty ripe! do you still have any pistil growth on the blue mystic? i think the purle redish light is throwing me off lol

seeing those roots like that is a good feeling :thumb:

Hi B.:ciao:
yes there is still some pistil growth but mainly on the tops that fox tailed. She is pretty much done but gonna keep to my schedule so my attempt at a 4-5 week harvest rotation can get setup properly.
In the write up on the RQS website it says,
Blue Mistic Feminized can be ready for harvest after 8 weeks, giving it a vibrant sweet taste of fresh fruit. If given a little longer (up to 10 weeks), it will lose some flavour but pay you back with a heavier body stoned effect.

I'm harvesting her at 70 days, so she's hopefully gonna be heavy hitting. ;)

it looks like

im ready to smoke that bud you got there lol

you got light getting into your cloner>?

Edit
great pics btw cant wait for the main update Stealth :thumb:

A chronic day to you my hempy friend. ;)

I wanna smoke that bud also. The blue is looking very nice, buds are getting nice and firm, and frosty... and the smell.....mmmmmm.
I think I'm gonna hit a new yield record with her. I'm hoping for over 200g dried.
Yes, there is tons of light getting into the cloner. I guess I should put some sheets of tin foil or something over all the holes to block out the light.

Have a great night, update tomorrow night. :ciao:

Hi Everyone.:ciao:

I'm just writing to express my amazement and rave about quick turnaround time of Bongoutlet.ca.
I ordered a glass bong from Bongoutlet yesterday afternoon around 2:30. When I got home this afternoon from work there was a package waiting for me on the front porch. Huh? What did I order last week or two weeks ago?? nothing...
I opened the package, and to my amazement it was the bong I had ordered yesterday afternoon!!! Needless to say I was pretty astonished and very happy at how fast the bong arrived. I also got a free glass hand pipe and some wire screens.
Huge reps to Bongoutlet.ca, I will shop there again!!

I ordered a 10 inch Ghost glass waterbong, it has a 3 finger perculator, and hits very smooth. Nice and small to keep away from children's eyes and hands, but still big enough for a nice rip. :bong:

IMG_0001117.JPG

IMG_0005121.JPG

IMG_0004117.JPG

Going in a couple of hours to my grow for the weekly reservoir change and to start the flush on the Blue Mystic, update and pics later tonight.;)

awesome! I want a piece so badly.

It was only 45$ !!! so cheap and very nice quality glass. Nice and thick glass and it has a decent weight in your hand.
I love Bongoutlet.ca.;)

Hi again everyone.:ciao:
Well its another Freeweed day, so its time for reservoir changes and updates.;)

The plants are doing well. The Blue Mystic started her flush tonight. I drained her reservoir, and refilled with plain R/O water, no clearing solutions etc. 5-7 days more til the big chop.

Blue Mystic Stats
Day 63 of flower
PPM= 70
PH= 5.9
Air Temp= 71F
Water Temp= 68F
RH= 56%

IMG_002457.JPG

IMG_001271.JPG

IMG_000993.JPG

IMG_001666.JPG

IMG_001578.JPG

IMG_002265.JPG

IMG_002166.JPG

IMG_002074.JPG

IMG_002358.JPG

IMG_001976.JPG

IMG_001089.JPG

IMG_001177.JPG

The OG Kush is doing well but.....#1. I'm having a little bug problem again with this plant now. Tiny little brown wormy things about 1mm long and crawling around like worms or larvie of some sort. I sprayed thoughly with mighty wash and will reapply in a couple day and again after that if necessary.

#2. Its day 14 since I flipped the lights, and no pre buds yet really at all!!! I'm worried that the same timer problem is happening again so I turned the dial to ensure the lights go off at the correct time and that they are on a 12 hour cycle. Check, and double check... everything seems good. So why don't I have pre flowers yet??? I'm not sure why she's taking so long to start flowering , but there are the start of female pistils in the corners of the branches and future buds sites, she's just taking her time I guess.

I upped the dose of nutes tonight with the reservoir change in the hopes of kick starting her flowering. Overall she's still looking very healthy and the stretch does appear to have started, although slowly.;)

OG Kush Stats
Day 14 since flip
PPM= 524
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 72F
Water Temp= 68F
RH= 50%

IMG_0002123.JPG

IMG_0005122.JPG

IMG_0006109.JPG

IMG_0003127.JPG

A pic of a pre-flower pistil. This plant is taking forever to transition to flower.
IMG_0004118.JPG

A pic of the bug, little light brown smudge middle right leaf. I sprayed the crap out of it with Mighty Wash.

IMG_0001118.JPG

Last but not least... I put tin foil over all the holes in the cloning machine in hopes of blocking all the light, and stopping bacterial growth in the water. The clone is doing well, and I have no fears she's gonna die or anything, Its just that roots like the darkness better than light. ;)

IMG_002765.JPG

IMG_002571.JPG

The Closets.
IMG_002860.JPG

That's it for another week, next update is a Harvest update!!:yahoo:
I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be online a little more for the next couple of weeks, as I'm on vacation/staycation. I'll see you in the journals, until next time, stay medicated my friends. ;)

Beautiful. Just beautiful. I can't wait to spark one with'ya! :bravo:

Hi Mello, and welcome, you subbed up just in time for the update. Thanks for the compliments.;)

mmmmm... Blackberry Kush.:yummy:
I'm gonna have to check out your grow.

bang bang. plentiful and chunky :bravo:

Hi B.
I'm really looking forward to tasting these buds, Its still gonna be close to a month till they cure and are ready to smoke.
I'm still smoking a little of the White Widow from my last harvest, and boy oh boy is it nice and smooth now. Its been curing for over a month in Cvaults and is very nice smoke now.
I wanna do the same with this Blue Mystic and give a longer cure to make for a smooth smoke. I'm also gonna do Doc Buds "Bud Wash" on the Blue Mystic. ;)
I'll be making the rounds tonight and tomorrow.

if you need more smoothness you need to get a better flush in than last time. just judge by color of leaves hard to do under led

im lucky if its still in a jar a month later :rofl: Great Update Stealth Chronic Weekend to you man :thumb:

Now that's a bong Stealth plus nice Photo Shoot.

Back
Top Bottom