From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

Damn, those colas almost seem to be reaching a foot in length! Is this the first time you've cycled the BM through the super closet?

IMG_001666.JPG

im lucky if its still in a jar a month later :rofl: Great Update Stealth Chronic Weekend to you man :thumb:

Hi Chronic. Thanks man, have a good weekend also. :thumb:

Now that's a bong Stealth plus nice Photo Shoot.

I haven't smoked from a bong in years, I'm a "sit down and relax with a joint" kinda guy, but thought I might like a small glass piece. It hits very nice and for the price I couldn't say no.;)

Thanks for the compliments.

Nice update. Hey most plants I grow from seed wont show till 14 to 21 days I have a critical kush 14 days and nothing but preflowers she had when I switched her

Hi Dusty.:ciao:
I hope she's just starting off slow. I'm just paranoid cause my last grow in this closet I had to scrap due to a timer issue that went unnoticed longer than it should have. It was around Christmas when Family was in town visiting and I couldn't check on my grow as often as I would have liked.
Anyway, thanks for checking out my grow. ;)

Damn, those colas almost seem to be reaching a foot in length! Is this the first time you've cycled the BM through the super closet?

IMG_001666.JPG

Hi AG, Yes its the first time I've given the entire closet to the Blue Mystic. I grew it once before but sharing the closet with the Master Kush, and the Kush totally outgrew the Blue. I harvested just over an ounce of the Blue but 3 of the Kush.

I'm definitely liking the BM growth, stacking and bud structure. She is fox tailing a little though. I wanna try the back budding technique I've seen in a journal next time I grow her, it should make her cola's even fatter.
I still have 5 BM seeds left for future grows, and plans are in the works for a long awaited expansion of my grow.;)

Looking good bro! I'm still curing some of my last harvest in CVaults too and while an increase in potency is normal as the cure goes on, my buds are just getting better and they've been in them for 3 months now. Also, I've only had to change 2 boveda packs so far.

Looking good bro! I'm still curing some of my last harvest in CVaults too and while an increase in potency is normal as the cure goes on, my buds are just getting better and they've been in them for 3 months now. Also, I've only had to change 2 boveda packs so far.

Nice!!! I'm loving the Cvaults, worth every penny. I bought one of the combo packs, 4 sizes from personal size small to large (holds 4 ounces), and then just bought the "mega vault" It'll hold a pound easy.

Like you said, the longer it stays in the Cvaults the better the smoke IMO.

Subbed.Awesome grow man I'm really thinking about switching to leds. Do you have any cons with them?

Hi Mcnasty, thanks for checking out my grow. As far as the cons to LED...there are really none. LED's grow nice buds just as well as HPS, in fact better imo because they have more color spectrum's. LED's produce way less heat, and last 50 times longer.
The only CON is they cost a little more upfront, but they pay for themselves in electricity savings and HVAC/ AC saving cause they produce so much less heat, and the life span is so much longer you save on not having to replace bulbs every 1 or 2 grows.

Thanks well what watt do i need to get to tr y it out I'm allotted 12 plants but I usually only grow 2 or 3

It all depends on your sq footage, how big is your grow space? I can't remember.
There are lots of LED companies who are 420 site sponsors. Lush Lighting, TopLED, Intelligent LED, G8 LED, just to name a few. My LED lights are from KIND LED, but there are lots of journals for unbiased results from pretty much all of the above mentioned companies. It really depends on your preference and how much you wanna spend $$.

You could get this one from TopLED and there are LOTS of journals using this one with lots of success...Mars II 700w

Covers a 3.5 x 3.5 footprint, and its just over $300, so not to far over your price point.

Really just beautiful stealth. She's a monster in the closet!
I hope you exceed your goal, and love every second of trimming! :) :bravo:

Thanks so much CS, I'm a proud papa.;)
I actually really do like trimming, throw on some good tunes, and I can trim for hours, I find it kinda relaxing..and rewarding.
5 more days until harvest, the countdown is on, and I'm running out of patience. ;)

Back
Top Bottom