Funny First Grow Outdoor/Balcony OG Kush + Grape Ape

Actually looking into Riv/SanBer I need someplace away from things where the rent is cheap:)

I didn't get the 4 footer yet, hoping for a couple more weeks. I have the 2ft 4 bulb with cfls for extra light in veg but will end up using it for clones.

wuhhhh riverside is dope actually, got a group of buddies over there schooln it and cultivatin too
oooo i bet its gona be exciting! your grow setup might go pro! haha :goof:
yea that would def make a perfect clone light i cant wait til i cop mine!

I am going to have nightmares about your grow man.

haha.... i know what u mean.... but damnit if these pull thru, people can relate to my journal if they ever run into collembolas :) hopefully ive posted some good info on em eh... i usually halfass info but oh well haha...
sweetdreams Dog! :goof:

You are correct Funny, it is best to show everything you got... warts and moles. I sure hope I never see anything like that in person.

Still looking great bro!!! But those bugs give me nightmares! I hope the spray takes care of em and that they never come back :) And good luck with the FIMing I'm still waiting to do mine I'm a little nervous haha.

Dude your grows outta control man! lol

If i get bigs im coming to you! how come your grow has just exploded into this full grown massive thing?

Peace bro!

haha its just gettn started motionman!

I have been blessed with an investment my good buddy made towards this grow to make it somewhat perpetual til i get a place...
i wont be updating as much since i got a lot of work to get done, but ill try and keep up weekly...
ive recently acquired 8 more female afghanis.... my other buddies grow had no space for em plus they werent carin for em much.... theyve stretched like CRAZY... under a 1kw hps at like 4ft away for a few weeks....
could i repot them real deep in their new pots or should i snip em and try and givem that cloning procedure?
SDC11471.jpg
SDC114721.jpg

theyre currently under a 42w daylight cfl and theyve all turnt up to the light so theyre not dead.... i might not try and recover all of them, maybe just 3... unless someone wants to come scoop em up :) theyre free and femenized haha

my buddy has put money down and its gotten me a 600w hps setup witha future-brite digi ballast/sunleaves aircoold hood and a hortilux bulb... total was $190, items were used besides bulb... i thought this light was gona create some major heat issues, but i have that turboexhaust hookd up and seems its pulln massive air and keepn things fairly cool.... temps are low 60s outside though.... i see a consistent 82deg on top of canopy with the light 20" away
im gona position a fan to direct heat upwards away from canopy and gradually lower the light to about 15-16"
my guy at the shop says come back if it gets too hot and switch out for a 400watter theyre cool ass peeps but first im gona try and make this 600watter work cos damnit i almost pist my pants when i fired it up :)
SDC11476.jpg

the bigger skunk is going into flower tonight, as well as 3 bubba kushes, and a few afgahnis... i think i got just enough space for em i might get a clip on fan like Odorous to aid probable heat issues....
seeya!

DUDE!!!!!! LUSH LUSH LUSH!

Well i wouldn't clip them man, re plant, i have done it with seeds that didn't get put into soil deep enough, so i replanted it with the stretched stem deeper and it is now my most successful plant! ha successful....

It must be nice to have a fellow grow friend on hand, thats cool!
Your grow is really exploding! Do you mind if i ask what you will do with your crop?

That light must make your bedroom look like some sort of god is coming out!! ha ha! shame about the weekly updates! but what needs to be done needs to be done!

Peace bro!

haha dude.... true. i keep the tent open right now cos im scared it might overheat... keepn a close eye on the temps...
yea man i managed to meet a few cool ass growers including 52firestone. hes got some goodies up his sleeve should go checkm out.
i try and help my buddies grow as much as i can and they give me freebies, not just neglected plants, but timers, ducting, soil, etc. they were a little selfish from the getgo but theyve slowly started asking mequestions and shootn me more equipment/ clones etc... so i guess its gona come along... theyve got a chemdawg clone growin and thats the one im gona try and be known for. im gona push that strain til i find THE ONE haha
with the harvest, and the perpetual harvests, im gona reimburse my buddy for the support as well as christmas gifts to all the homies :) :xmas: i heard if i cough up some dough i can grow commercial and im gona look into that.... but right now ive got my local disp sayin i can come over with my homegrown for donations so thats good news. my buddys got a mmj cooking book! that shit is gona be so fun. did i mention if i could i would smoke about 5zones a month... maybe more... im a toker man have been since i was younger i gave up cigs for weed haha but i do have an occasional puff when i drink or something...
i lied. im gona flip it all to the streets of los angeles. :rofl:

HA HA DUDE BRILLIANT!

Yea i have heard storys about tents going up in flames as the bulbs are too hot!

I have dudes that would love to know i have a grow but you know i used to smoke a lot of weed too and cigs but i dont do either anymore, i recently got some well an 8th and man did i sleep soooo good! it was awesome! as for my dudes i just cant trust em to let it slip! So i am on my own at the moment, it does have its advantages like you say but personally i dont have that tight a group of mates. savage really!

It's good your trying to find that strain and have the space to do it, this makes it more interesting and a better smoke! more unique is the best! I remember getting the same crap for a good few months and it's "just that home grown to get ya by" who wants that!

I have been to america twice and the last time was a few years ago! I love that place, so lush! i love the steak and waffle house! aaa epic the best breakfast ever ha ha!

And what ya wanna take that crap for man its ya mums lol! your probably just be all spacey. Did you have the drug mephedrone over where you are? In england it was a massive problem! you could buy it online and it was the best thing going, i am a photographer and followed it through my work, r send you a link if u like, its pritty grim stuff!

I like the 5oz excuse! lol i cant blame anyone wanting to raise some extra in this state we are in! i have watched so many documentaries recently it's insane, just to get a better idea of what it's like in the US.

The green rush and the union probably give the best idea! Are you near a dispensary? Thats insane that the state law is legal to sell cannabis for a medical reason and the police see it differently. (i may have got that mixed up)

Either way the UK is fucked when it comes to the green plant, its a £25 for an 8th. RIP OFF. But hey ho!

My rant has to stop now! peace bro!
:ganjamon:

HA HA DUDE BRILLIANT!

Yea i have heard storys about tents going up in flames as the bulbs are too hot!

I have dudes that would love to know i have a grow but you know i used to smoke a lot of weed too and cigs but i dont do either anymore, i recently got some well an 8th and man did i sleep soooo good! it was awesome! as for my dudes i just cant trust em to let it slip! So i am on my own at the moment, it does have its advantages like you say but personally i dont have that tight a group of mates. savage really!

It's good your trying to find that strain and have the space to do it, this makes it more interesting and a better smoke! more unique is the best! I remember getting the same crap for a good few months and it's "just that home grown to get ya by" who wants that!

I have been to america twice and the last time was a few years ago! I love that place, so lush! i love the steak and waffle house! aaa epic the best breakfast ever ha ha!

And what ya wanna take that crap for man its ya mums lol! your probably just be all spacey. Did you have the drug mephedrone over where you are? In england it was a massive problem! you could buy it online and it was the best thing going, i am a photographer and followed it through my work, r send you a link if u like, its pritty grim stuff!

I like the 5oz excuse! lol i cant blame anyone wanting to raise some extra in this state we are in! i have watched so many documentaries recently it's insane, just to get a better idea of what it's like in the US.

The green rush and the union probably give the best idea! Are you near a dispensary? Thats insane that the state law is legal to sell cannabis for a medical reason and the police see it differently. (i may have got that mixed up)

Either way the UK is fucked when it comes to the green plant, its a £25 for an 8th. RIP OFF. But hey ho!

My rant has to stop now! peace bro!
:ganjamon:

read thru this more thoroughly haha.... yea ive just lowered the 600w to 18inches and temps are 82 consistent. im gona try and grab cold air from outside to blow in the tent and warm air to blow in my room

dude... i seriously think i got LA food on lock. i can take anyone to the best places in la guaranteed. money is the only issue haha! never been to steak and waffle house but Roscoes chicken n waffles is the BIZ!

in la.... everyone has a damn medicinal card and the dispensaries are lowering their prices tremendously.... thats why i think its a good idea to grow some for the local clubs... people like myself are tired of getn bunk shit on the streets so we resort to clinics... cheaper, variety, usually a smokin section or a hash bar, and guess what else... Legal. my local dispensary takes ANYTHING... their prices start from $5 to match everyones budget... haha if i fail on this crop and i cant smoke it at all theyll still take it and put it in the $5 basket, this disp gives me clones too :) they always claim theyre f1 this f1 that but whatever... its gona grow like weed....

and about havin buddies... theyre all buddies from way back. actually older buddies that lookd out for me as i grew up and now im at the age where i can call em homies haha.... half are growers and the other muscians i dontassociate with lames so i aint trippn
its good to have buddies to talk grow and shit about.... its life man aint got shit to hide

and really.... 5 zones like a breeze my man.... its los angeles ive been smokn blunts the way chinamen smoke cigarettes since i was flippn thru schoolbooks lol and 25 euro an ether doesnt seem too bad =/ ive seen 85 us dollar ethers in my local dispensaries.... insane. but damnit its so damn crystalized it doesnt even look like weed.... how the hell u think they do that?? thats what i wana know... shit....

ha ha man their is no way i can read through that shit! lol thats like not going to happen for sure!

And lA well man i envy you! England is how do you put it... Crap!

Get into the dispensaries as soon as possible! you have no idea how lucky you are to have that facility already, england is a good ten years behind ha ha!

Here you have no choice to get crap! the stuf on the streets is either just ok, or it has been messed with, last year their was a lot of stuff laced with fiberglass to make it look like crystal! The solid round here also has plastic bags in or boot polish!

The US seems so different like the UK, you have respect where we are more willing to betray each other. Thats why i cant tell anyone, what it comes down to is money, and thats what counts now.

Musicians? what sort?

Their must be some serious grows round you? theirs no one around here apart from tai or chinese growing in abandoned factories.

My plants are still yellow but spraying them as soon as their dry to keep them and the soil moist!

Peace bro!

Hey Funny.. You got bugs and I had to survive a blizzard. We got nailed last night with ice and snow. I will take that over bugs though.

If it were not illegal there would be no profit or crime in it. Prohibition leads to black market and black market leads to greed.

You have watered with Neem rite? I see alot of bugs like you got in my garden saver book. Stuff from gant larvea and thrip larvea look something like what you have. You can whipe a inch thick line around the stem with Vasaline just a inch or so above ground level. That should stop anything from climbing up the plants. Gl If you haven't try neem in warmish water after you take the first couple inches of dirt and throw it FAR way. Then Neem. Just a thought. You might have tried and I didn't see it. But that's wha I wood try first Neem. Diatomaceous Earth. now I see that alot. They say the bugs rub it and it cutsem up with sharp edges kind of like glass. Well I have never used it. I see it talked about alot. Hey let me know if you get a majic kill for them. I'd like to be able to know something worked. Not like all this mite killers they got out there. GL Dude. Keep em Green

Back
Top Bottom