FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

yep, sounds about right. I had a nice rhythm there for about a year, but small setbacks, messed up soil schedules and having to wait for more to cook, changing strains... all contribute(d) to erratic flower times and fluctuating veg times.

I will say this though, flipping plants too soon and getting the resultantly disappointing yields simply doesn't work for me and I let these flowering plants veg for at least 10 weeks in 1 gal. I'd rather flip 3 plants that are well ready than 5 plants too young.
With the way my perpetual worked it was one to 3 plants coming down a week with some weeks having none at all. I was basically trying to keep plants under lights instead of empty floors. The small plants getting flipped is disappointing esp when the plant does not stretch. The thing that always messed me up was having new plants in rotation that I had no clue how long they would flower. I ran a Violetta from Ace and a Cannalope haze from DNA that both ran 16 weeks when they were listed as 9 week strains. Both produced almost nothing after 16 weeks of flower! That was worse than a 9 week indica giving me an ounce or two lol!

With the way my perpetual worked it was one to 3 plants coming down a week with some weeks having none at all. I was basically trying to keep plants under lights instead of empty floors. The small plants getting flipped is disappointing esp when the plant does not stretch. The thing that always messed me up was having new plants in rotation that I had no clue how long they would flower. I ran a Violetta from Ace and a Cannalope haze from DNA that both ran 16 weeks when they were listed as 9 week strains. Both produced almost nothing after 16 weeks of flower! That was worse than a 9 week indica giving me an ounce or two lol!

100%...I tried to keep 6 in my flower tray and harvest 3 every month, but like you, I ended up adding some longer-flowering strains, phased out others I knew like the back of my hand, and voila! unpredictability led to poor results. I also got 33g from one of my indicas that in previous runs had given me 3-4oz. My fault. I let soil energy get low, I didn't veg long enough and the plant simply wasn't ready but still, I can't subsidize that kind of thing right now. So, back to basics with fresh soil, longer veg times, lighting upgrade...it won't last long. My flower tray is something to behold right now already and they still have a good 4-5 weeks to go.

100%...I tried to keep 6 in my flower tray and harvest 3 every month, but like you, I ended up adding some longer-flowering strains, phased out others I knew like the back of my hand, and voila! unpredictability led to poor results. I also got 33g from one of my indicas that in previous runs had given me 3-4oz. My fault. I let soil energy get low, I didn't veg long enough and the plant simply wasn't ready but still, I can't subsidize that kind of thing right now. So, back to basics with fresh soil, longer veg times, lighting upgrade...it won't last long. My flower tray is something to behold right now already and they still have a good 4-5 weeks to go.
With collecting seeds like I have I almost have to run seeds every round or two so i can actually make some dent in them. But with veg and flower times being all over the place I never knew what to expect. I did get to a point where I was pulling a minimum of 3.5 zips a plant but then I ran into issues and needed to wind down. i had been running two flower tents with 12 plants flowering at all times. That meant I had a minimum of 24 plants going at a time if not closer to 30+. It got to be too much. I then reined it into 8 plants flowering at a time and that was decent but I was still juggling 14+ strains at a time. I plan to run 6 in flower at this point, but that makes it hard to work through new strains while keeping cuts of things I want to keep around. I need to find someone reliable nearby that I can hand clones to and expect to be able to get them back if I ever want them.

I tried to get plants as big as possible before flip in 1s. When I was running perpetually I would always hit periods where I had too many plants waiting to flower and then not enough. No matter how I tried to Manage things this is how it went.

Those are some of the plants that I had in veg over time. All are plants that were awaiting up pot (I believe, it is hard to tell looking at thumbnails lol!)
wow! Those are gnarly for sure, I would love to go perpetual some day. For now I can only do a run at a time, nice to see what I could expect to see :laugh: I can see how that would get overwhelming. 16 weeks for almost nothing yikes, was it good smoke

wow! Those are gnarly for sure, I would love to go perpetual some day. For now I can only do a run at a time, nice to see what I could expect to see :laugh: I can see how that would get overwhelming. 16 weeks for almost nothing yikes, was it good smoke
No it was terrible lol. If it was at least great it would be one thing. I think the only thing worse I have grown to term was a herijauna that was supposed to be a 25% strain that was maybe a 2.5% strain :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No it was terrible lol. If it was at least great it would be one thing. I think the only thing worse I have grown to term was a herijauna that was supposed to be a 25% strain that was maybe a 2.5% strain :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Balls!! that's enough to piss off the pope

I thought of staggering my hardest next round maybe start 2 at a t time a week apart, I only have from sept to april. wife want's to spend more time at our cabin 4 hours away. Like yeti I have so many damn seeds I'd really like to start getting into them :ganjamon: :passitleft: I can see how tossing some long flowering ladies into the rotation can really be a peta.

It is not too much of a pain if you know they will take that long before hand and can plan for it. It is when they run 5-7 weeks longer than expected that it becomes frustrating.
I read that and cringed, I’m in this for the long haul and hoping I never take that on in planned!

:headbanger: :passitleft: Hey PC how’s trimming going? More importantly how are you doing
Doing good, Got the trimming all done yesterday. It was a big job but we didn't take as much off on the last three plants since most of it will be made into butter or Canna Oil caps and I can dry trim what little will be bagged for appeal
:high-five:

Doing good, Got the trimming all done yesterday. It was a big job but we didn't take as much off on the last three plants since most of it will be made into butter or Canna Oil caps and I can dry trim what little will be bagged for appeal
:high-five:
glad you made it through :high-five: looks great by the way! I'm still messing with the baking lol I just made my first round of butter so I'll update tomorrow after we try lol. Coconut oil is good we just finished our first batch. I tried capsules last year I need to get a good recipe lol

Gave the ladies a 1/4 TP w/tea tonight. starting to really stink up the upstairs :laugh: I've learned to tell when i come home from work and our bedroom door is closed it means the wife can smell it to much:rofl::ganjamon: I'll grab a pic later I'm beat just smoked a bowl of Goji pupil:passitleft: cheers gang

Tp W tea tonight
Ladies are starting to put on weight, NL#5 x Casey Jones and Australian dead head haze are just beasts, I need to get more yo yo’s. Very sticky and extremely citrus from the few I bumped while supporting the heavies :passitleft: :ganjamon: Hoping everyone is well
C6146620-7F5F-42A5-B1CD-D0E313D5BC82.jpeg
B2EF64EB-8F43-4205-B80A-319CCD774C22.jpeg
AE63190C-AE31-4A77-B50F-DAC626BE9058.jpeg
5F1ACC5B-558B-4FA1-A1B3-3B51DC2F0BA8.jpeg

Hope everyone is doing good and staying positive and as active as possible :headbanger: :passitleft:
been slacking on pics lately, been a little pre occupied with a porcupine living under my farmers porch and coming out during the day. Obviously sick poor guy. I’ll coax him out this weekend and lay em down with the .40 over kill but things been suffering for a week now and it's all I got:rip:
Ladies are doing great, buds are swelling nice at day 47 since flip and a 1/4 TP W/tea tonight. Pre 98 bubba is starting to slow down drinking I’ll start checking her tomorrow. These hazes are surely teaching me something :laugh:
cheers everyone :bong:
D5E21958-DC83-42ED-997B-879DD3F80CF8.jpeg
08158852-8A39-4392-8B57-41ABA8D951F5.jpeg
4890A37F-D88E-4AF3-8D28-97EC1AC68692.jpeg
A1AC5251-2D7B-4B3F-AB75-6E628B56320B.jpeg
D7864CAF-D0EF-4EDF-99F2-EFD06FF5D157.jpeg
443E96A2-E5EE-4B79-8540-C0DE621C8F80.jpeg
FAA9561A-13CC-4564-A67A-B3E60534F51B.jpeg
2C365C8D-376C-47A5-BA6D-F497547BAAA1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom