FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

Nice looking garden farmer. All those ladies look like 1st class smoke. Are you known as the cannabis king in your neck of the woods yet?
I can say this... the demand is maxed with every drop :laugh: :passitleft: And the demand for more drops is growing haha
I’m pretty excited to get lost in this crazy world with these hazes

LOL...it's almost like people know my timings because about 2 weeks before a good harvest they start asking and queuing. Sadly, my rather abundant supply last year had me cutting back plant counts and veg times...silly me. That was a mistake in hindsight.
I don’t think any of us could have planned for this :laugh: :passitleft:

Touchdown :high-five: :headbanger:
4DE6A8F3-F9F6-483D-B397-A0864ACAFEF9.jpeg
0D8A3373-1F72-4D56-A93E-B60911A088B1.jpeg

How’s your harvest coming brother? All dried and curing ?
The stuff I couldn't do in the fridge is dry now. I think some of it could have dried too much so I put them in what jars I had with Bovida packs. The lowest ones are in the 50s I put Hygrometers in the jars so I can keep an eye on how dry they are. I really feel like Drying and curing is one of the things I need to get Much better at.

The stuff I couldn't do in the fridge is dry now. I think some of it could have dried too much so I put them in what jars I had with Bovida packs. The lowest ones are in the 50s I put Hygrometers in the jars so I can keep an eye on how dry they are. I really feel like Drying and curing is one of the things I need to get Much better at.
I won’t use those humidity packs, they ruin the terps and weed. I’ve tried both bovida and the other brand . Not for my grows, but before I grew. You’ll notice the buds will have little to no smell and taste gross. I also noticed the effects changed drastically. The way it was explained to me is because they are salt based? I can only speak from my experience, I look forward to hearing yours
drying and curing is definitely the art of growing, just like our environment when growing we need to maintain that while drying. I’ve never tried the fridge method but I hear good things :ganjamon: :passitleft: Once I get the humidity in the jars on point I seal and don’t touch, also keep the jars in a dark cool place under 68 degrees and it will stay dank and fresh for sometime. My first grow lasted a year this way and man the terps absolutely increased.
I think we all try to get better at drying and curing each run :laugh:

Good morning Farmers! Wow...like u said...the hazes are really tall. Everything looks like they have been well grown and cared for bud! looks like a couple/few weeks left eh.....i betcha those taller ones are starting to sway a lil eh...great stuff...getting heavy with resin. Make sure they all get lots of GI these last couple weeks....:thumb: Keep up the awesome work eh. :headbanger: cheers.

Good morning Farmers! Wow...like u said...the hazes are really tall. Everything looks like they have been well grown and cared for bud! looks like a couple/few weeks left eh.....i betcha those taller ones are starting to sway a lil eh...great stuff...getting heavy with resin. Make sure they all get lots of GI these last couple weeks....:thumb: Keep up the awesome work eh. :headbanger: cheers.
haha I should've trained better, I had every intention until heating season got busy. they are starting to sway big time, these sativa colas are staked and have yo yo's getting nice and floppy. still a few weeks out and going heavy with the GI here on out:headbanger: still logging what I see and improving with each grow. many Thanks to ween and you again for all your help happy to be a misfit

Looking at your nice sativas there...man , u gonna have quite a bit of the highest quality cannabis, for a while. Top shelf, high brix, organic ...."there is no substitute".:slide:
Yes, a "misfit"....you are so.... :passitleft:
only the best:surf: these are in 7's decided to try the smaller pots just for a flavor run on some new strains. my fall grow with the MMS strains was killer in the 10's. the quality is unmatched by our beloved High Brix cannabis:yummy:
I can see where the 10's are superior for yield. I'll have all summer to get lost with these hazes and ponder what were getting into with the Neville Run:laugh: I'm trying to make the start but may have to push mine until the first week of september. I'm still shooting for the start though. I will not be messing around with neville Haze she will be put through boot camp:high-five:

Ya ...wat peeps will soon find about the NH , is even when we top them , that DOES NOT slow growth. They seem to just grow up and out of the pot...its hard to explain. When u top a fast growing sativa she will still grow up...know what i mean?
thats why they are so challenging, it's very hard to stop them,...all we can do is slow them down enough to get a decent amount of tops....then its time to flip...or risk running out of space, not only upwards , but outwards too. The sheer speed they grow at is almost frightening ...but a blast to watch..... :passitleft:

only the best:surf: these are in 7's decided to try the smaller pots just for a flavor run on some new strains. my fall grow with the MMS strains was killer in the 10's. the quality is unmatched by our beloved High Brix cannabis:yummy:
I can see where the 10's are superior for yield. I'll have all summer to get lost with these hazes and ponder what were getting into with the Neville Run:laugh: I'm trying to make the start but may have to push mine until the first week of september. I'm still shooting for the start though. I will not be messing around with neville Haze she will be put through boot camp:high-five:
I had to drop beans in some Super Soil and Coots mix this round because my Docs soil will still be cooking for another 4 or 5 weeks and I needed to start on this grow so I can be done in time for the big Nevilles Haze grow. I may be starting around the same time you are depending on when this round finishes

Ya ...wat peeps will soon find about the NH , is even when we top them , that DOES NOT slow growth. They seem to just grow up and out of the pot...its hard to explain. When u top a fast growing sativa she will still grow up...know what i mean?
thats why they are so challenging, it's very hard to stop them,...all we can do is slow them down enough to get a decent amount of tops....then its time to flip...or risk running out of space, not only upwards , but outwards too. The sheer speed they grow at is almost frightening ...but a blast to watch..... :passitleft:
I learned this lesson with these ladies ! All topped once but once they started that was it. NH is a much different beast! Your right 1 slip up or slacking and she will be like one of those Chinese snake things that just shoot everywhere when you add water :thedoubletake::laugh: Consuming every angle of growth both upwards and downwards left right haha she will be a blast to watch that is for sure, I’m giving them their own light so they can have all the tine they need without me feeling rushed for space:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom