FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

I had to drop beans in some Super Soil and Coots mix this round because my Docs soil will still be cooking for another 4 or 5 weeks and I needed to start on this grow so I can be done in time for the big Nevilles Haze grow. I may be starting around the same time you are depending on when this round finishes
I’m planing on starting my soil mid June or beginning of July, if I can swing the early start I will but either way we’re in for a hell of a run together. :passitleft:

Yes, great idea bud.. :passitleft:...Im gonna grow two of the NH up front of course...with two Panama Haze's in the back. They are both very long winded strains , at 14/16 weeks , so hopefully i made the right choice for the late summer/early fall NH , group grow. Cheers bud...:high-five:
@Sparkey224 hooked me up with some Panama Haze seeds so we will be growing the same strains. I cant wait. Poor planning left me without any of Docs soil cooked and ready this grow. I am really disappointed I couldn't do DBHBB this run but it will be a new challenge growing in LOS.

@Sparkey224 hooked me up with some Panama Haze seeds so we will be growing the same strains. I cant wait. Poor planning left me without any of Docs soil cooked and ready this grow. I am really disappointed I couldn't do DBHBB this run but it will be a new challenge growing in LOS.

Ha..very cool PC. same strains...ya know we're a bit crazy, right! ....
too bad about your crappy planning ,..with your soil and all.
Ya know... :passitleft:...its very easy to have two kits in 'rotation'. Why dont you try that , just like i do bud. That way , if you follow the process properly, you will always have a full 'kit's' worth of soil , ready to go , whenever you need it. So , right now my last 5th run soil is sitting in the totes, waiting for me to re amend it again and get it cooking for next grow (the NH group grow). i need to start that , so that the soil will be ready to use at least one month before this , present crop finishes . That will give me the one month overlap i require to harvest 3, 5 month crops in the calendar year. Cheers bud. Enjoy the day , and for petes sake...dont get this bloody virus. :high-five:

Ha..very cool PC. same strains...ya know we're a bit crazy, right! ....
too bad about your crappy planning ,..with your soil and all.
Ya know... :passitleft:...its very easy to have two kits in 'rotation'. Why dont you try that , just like i do bud. That way , if you follow the process properly, you will always have a full 'kit's' worth of soil , ready to go , whenever you need it. So , right now my last 5th run soil is sitting in the totes, waiting for me to re amend it again and get it cooking for next grow (the NH group grow). i need to start that , so that the soil will be ready to use at least one month before this , present crop finishes . That will give me the one month overlap i require to harvest 3, 5 month crops in the calendar year. Cheers bud. Enjoy the day , and for petes sake...dont get this bloody virus. :high-five:
Yeah I am planning to cook last rounds soil so I have some for a rotation. I will get it mixed Monday, I only have 40 gallons of the soil which is why I was wondering if I can add a little more promix when I mix it. Would it hurt if I added like 10 more gallons of promix ? Sorry Farmer I am not meaning to Hijack your thread

Yes PC..go ahead and add the 10g of fresh pm...but you also should add an additional 5 pounds or so of new EWC too ok.
Do you have enough amendment to also add a handful into that mix?
Diluting first run soil like that is not a good idea ...thats why i suggest adding a lil fresh ewc and a bit of docs amendment...ok!
Yes I have enough. I got the bulk size amendments, Recharge and the drenches and tea too so I wouldn't run out. I will add a little extra dry amendments and additional EWC when I mix it. Thanks .
I am going to get a 3.8 cu/ft. bail of Promix so I have some on hand

Yeah I am planning to cook last rounds soil so I have some for a rotation. I will get it mixed Monday, I only have 40 gallons of the soil which is why I was wondering if I can add a little more promix when I mix it. Would it hurt if I added like 10 more gallons of promix ? Sorry Farmer I am not meaning to Hijack your thread
never jacking brother!!! :passitleft:

You are planning on using that big new Mega light you just bought aren't you ? for the Nevilles Haze grow. I bet that light kicks ass
I'll be running the mammoth light along wit the HLG QB's. plan is to run NH on one side of the room and then my usual strain mix on the other :headbanger: I'll be in 3rd and 2nd run soil

Yes I have enough. I got the bulk size amendments, Recharge and the drenches and tea too so I wouldn't run out. I will add a little extra dry amendments and additional EWC when I mix it. Thanks .
I am going to get a 3.8 cu/ft. bail of Promix so I have some on hand
Yup, just a thought , OK....instead of getting a whole bale to have on hand as extra , why not just get a big bag . Thats wat i do ..just some to steal from whenever but not enough to take up a lot of space etc. I like to have spare/plain PM around cuz i use it to start seeds and to 'top up' my pots if needed. ..... :passitleft:

Yup, just a thought , OK....instead of getting a whole bale to have on hand as extra , why not just get a big bag . Thats wat i do ..just some to steal from whenever but not enough to take up a lot of space etc. I like to have spare/plain PM around cuz i use it to start seeds and to 'top up' my pots if needed. ..... :passitleft:
Duggs where do you get the bags? I'm having a hard time finding them locally and the zon wants to bend us over for them:laugh:

Good morning gang :passitleft: Haven’t taken a pic of the ladies after they are fed in a while
B75EDA25-5B40-4057-B7DF-CCEC6BE204F2.jpeg
1E9417ED-1D01-4E71-B44D-0CCF33061B4C.jpeg
1E9417ED-1D01-4E71-B44D-0CCF33061B4C.jpeg
Hi farmer,
Just caught up, wow, these haze cola's have turned into some right beauty's,
you've done a good job keeping them in check, looks like your in for the home stretch now:slide:.

Hi farmer,
Just caught up, wow, these haze cola's have turned into some right beauty's,
you've done a good job keeping them in check, looks like your in for the home stretch now:slide:.

Thanks Lancashire
These ladies are are starting to swell now, I'm going to need more support as they really put on more weight :passitleft: :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom