FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

GI drench tonight and some more supporting. At Day 56 NL5 haze x Casey Jones amd Australian deadhead haze will most likely be a 10-12 week plant. The rest should be around day 65-70 but the plants will show when they are ready. Pre 98 bubba and PuTang are showing mostly cloudy so just starting to have that balance of amber to clear showing
8D413506-F2B1-4063-84DC-0787836F6B70.jpeg
9F63DF00-DC41-4BC5-A7BD-AA5117A85781.jpeg
A15F7ACB-9046-4715-ADCE-6FDBCB036E7B.jpeg
602AA490-43F0-474C-8F74-B4ABE54E6196.jpeg
3CAF5445-BC78-4FF9-A440-3DE56A17D261.jpeg

Cheers gang:passitleft:wishing everyone health and green smiles

Man everything is looking good! I had been busy with work and the lost power for almost 3 days after a crazy April snow storm. We got 6 inches in a few hours and probably close to 10 overall. Took out some trees in the yard and everyting. Had a tree land on the roof of my sunroom (need to assess any damage when all the snow melts) and on the hood of my truck. Luckily there is only a small dent in my hood not even worth notifying the insurance company about. So I am just getting caught up around the mag. Those plants are going to treat you real good at the end.

Man everything is looking good! I had been busy with work and the lost power for almost 3 days after a crazy April snow storm. We got 6 inches in a few hours and probably close to 10 overall. Took out some trees in the yard and everyting. Had a tree land on the roof of my sunroom (need to assess any damage when all the snow melts) and on the hood of my truck. Luckily there is only a small dent in my hood not even worth notifying the insurance company about. So I am just getting caught up around the mag. Those plants are going to treat you real good at the end.
sounds like you got a heavy wet storm up your way! hopefully the damage isn't to much, we got heavy ass rain here lucky the snow didn't make it down. although theres talk about a mix next weekend :hmmmm:
I'm checking trichs now on PuTang and pre-98 bubba both are getting close, orange -N- Mango is just starting to get cloudy the other 3 hazes are probably going to go a few more weeks, I think they will all be pretty killer from the smells :passitleft: Happy easter

sounds like you got a heavy wet storm up your way! hopefully the damage isn't to much, we got heavy ass rain here lucky the snow didn't make it down. although theres talk about a mix next weekend :hmmmm:
I'm checking trichs now on PuTang and pre-98 bubba both are getting close, orange -N- Mango is just starting to get cloudy the other 3 hazes are probably going to go a few more weeks, I think they will all be pretty killer from the smells :passitleft: Happy easter
It was odd, one minute it was raining out, next thing I know I look out and its raining and snowing at the same time :hmmmm: Not something I think I have witnessed before that. Then 5 more minutes go by and its straight up snow and it just started to accumulate! Between that and the freak hail storm the week before, the weather has been crazy around here!

I am not surprised the Putang and Bubba are gonna be the first ones down. I am sure your tent smells lovely right about now! :passitleft: Happy Easter to you as well bud!

It was odd, one minute it was raining out, next thing I know I look out and its raining and snowing at the same time :hmmmm: Not something I think I have witnessed before that. Then 5 more minutes go by and its straight up snow and it just started to accumulate! Between that and the freak hail storm the week before, the weather has been crazy around here!

I am not surprised the Putang and Bubba are gonna be the first ones down. I am sure your tent smells lovely right about now! :passitleft: Happy Easter to you as well bud!
I wish I could bottle up the smells and send it you :headbanger:
The weather has certainly been freakish this month. I’ve been in white out snow then the boxy town over sunny and 50’s

Ya eh Farmers....its gettin mighty windy here (Southern Ontario , near Toronto) pretty freeky wind right now...yikes...better keep an eye on my garbage cans , hockey net , etc....jeesh.
The wind gusts are picking up here also, highway signs for construction are blowing into traffic... and we know those suckers are heavy!! Hunker down it’s going to get wild :passitleft:

1/4 TP W/tea Day 59
tonight checking trichs Orange -N-Mango, pre 98 bubba and PuTang all coming in cloudy and shifting to amber so all 3 probably coming down this weekend. Other 3 have some time not sure if I’ll try to move them or just angle the lights. Cheers gang hope everyone is well :passitleft:
51B8986C-C7F1-4384-BD9B-0F091566BAE8.jpeg
F42F62AD-C694-416F-BE4A-DE8C0273EFB5.jpeg
C2EEDFF6-FA51-4DD1-9091-73C7631A0C51.jpeg
519BB3CE-6342-41A2-98F4-D0377A7A556A.jpeg
23ADCF79-3D9E-498D-A2D0-C1B0367C057E.jpeg

How are you finding keeping track of 6 plants instead of four?
I keep a hand written log, luckily all 6 remained in the same feeding schedule of every 3 days. I pushed PuTang and pre 98 bubba in the beginning but they caught up during the stretch. Now the 3 longer hazes will get a TP W/tea and PuTang, bubba and orange-N-Mango will get another GI following last nights 1/4 TP. :headbanger: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom