FutRfarmer Grows PuTang, Pre-98 Bubba & 4 Haze Crosses By Connoisseur Genetics

Two :thumb::thumb:

That purplish one with tacoed leaves might be a little mag deficient, but the resin looks on point and they're really late so I wouldn't worry about it. Mine are about 2 weeks behind yours. I'm hoping they look half as good in 2 weeks.

:peace:
Thanks Gov :high-five: and that's the putang, last run the grape pupil did the same thing. I was actually going to ask for opinions on that, mass med says the pupil strains really like to dry out between waterings, I don't have run off at watering. Both did it after the CATS:passitleft: I did not use snake oil 10 day's before the cats

I can go back and check what you did pre-cat, but sometimes you can do a little preventive maintenance by doing a strong transplant drench before the cats too. I can't speak on snake oil as I haven't gotten or used any yet, but I understand it's a sort of a mag push. Hey dude, with that resin production I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Just food for thought if you keep it around and run it a few more times. Give it a shot.

I can go back and check what you did pre-cat, but sometimes you can do a little preventive maintenance by doing a strong transplant drench before the cats too. I can't speak on snake oil as I haven't gotten or used any yet, but I understand it's a sort of a mag push. Hey dude, with that resin production I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Just food for thought if you keep it around and run it a few more times. Give it a shot.
I did make sure to give a strong TP before cats :high-five: she still smells amazing and is frosty as hell so your right :thumb: Im not worried, that's what it's all about I'll try snake oil on her next run. I keep a hand written journal on each stain for future runs:passitleft: The smells coming off the hazes are insane very sweet lime/candy

128oz jugs on the zon. At the very least, I'm going to get Tea and GI in gallon size.
I bought the quart bottles and it looks like I will need more TP GI and Tea. I will probably get the gallon jugs of those three. Once my soil cooks I will only be running DBHBB. I had to use my SCSS and Coots mix this coming grow because I didn't have any of Docs soil ready. :(

I've been ordering quarts for a few years now. I've really been thinking about getting gallon jugs of the big three next round though.
Same I find about 3/4 quart containers handle a grow, And 1 quart of tea for 3 grows. Cats I feel will last forever :laugh: :passitleft:

Strong GI W/tea tonight Day 50
Spent some time in there this weekend setting yo yo’s and supports.
837A9BE0-BA6C-4D62-A412-58216D67ACDF.jpeg
8E3F6C86-7374-4687-9185-02D09E409EBC.jpeg
FE219EB8-2149-4A07-8542-B2B531B95230.jpeg
A248409A-3449-4462-9878-30E4E88D8E6E.jpeg
73C0E7D0-AA18-4926-99BA-141EEC37F562.jpeg

Yup....those natural colas are gorgeous.
Flopping baseball bats:laugh: glad I had a dozen yo yo's or I'd be fooked! I want to run these hazes again in a larger pot and proper training, I had every damn intention of playing around with this run.... life haha:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom