Fuuji0019 Second! Cali-Orange, Widow Skunk & Q1

fuuji0019

Hey guys!
So im ready for my second grow, moved house and have a new grow cupboard with hopefully room for some nice big plants!

Info:
Strain Type: Indica’s & Stativa [Widow Skunk, Q1 & Cali-Orange]
Starting # of Seeds: 8
Room size: Closet Grow
Soil Grow: Perfect PH Soil
Lighting: 400w HPS + Reflector
Water: Tap
Nutrients: [To be Decided]
Fan: 1 Small
Temp: Range 24c to 29c appx
Bucket Size: 3 gallon
Desired Yield: 2 Oz pp.

Im also considering purchasing a Carbon Filer W. Extraction fan, to kill the smell as my last grow had no ventilation and my house became very potent!

This time i'll be using some top quailty strains and hope this second grow will be even more of a success than my last. I've learnt quite a bit over the past year (almost) that i've been around, and hope that i can try out a few things ive seen you guys experimenting with like LST'ing.
I will have mostly Indica's but expecting the Cali-Orange to be much taller and go on for longer, so got an challange on my hands if it gets to big.

Germination starts today: :Day #01

Photos soon! :peace:

Hey Tunes, thanks for your support!

I seem to be having an issue Germinating... Ive put them inbetween tissue on a plate, wetted it, and put another plate covering it, but 3 days later theres been no progress. 1 of them now looks a little swelled today, but i've decided to move it someplace warmer, in hope thats the reason. Stay Tuned!

:peace:

Day #1

Officaly its Day #1 For the Cali-Orange and Widow Skunk, so far only 2 out of my 6 seeds have cracked, i planted them in our first pots, and they're under the light, with a plastic tubs (not shown) on top.

Im wondering if the 400w HPS is maybe to powerful for seedlings to sprout, but the cali-orange has already today made an appearance and is starting to sporut!

I'll continue trying to germinate the remaining seeds i have and keep you posted.

Enjoy the pics :ganjamon:

Half of the grow closet
IMG_4768.JPG

Only 1 cali-orange and 1 Widow Skunk have sprouted
IMG_4766.JPG

The little cali making an appearance!
IMG_4770.JPG

:peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom