G13 Haze [Barneys Farm]

thanks for the advice guys... I'll try to get the light leaks diverted to the back. The question to clarify is that I'll have to cut out the entire back wall and place in one of those window fans ... how would i cover that light leak... the front I'll use the black plastic, caulk and cardboard to cover them up... I am aiming for a total control environment in this box as it will be the permanent home of some very exiting mothers... I'll have the light on 24 hours a day, It has 2 t5 20W bulbs for side lighting and a sunleaves t5 florescent 4 bulb reflector up top... its suspended by wire hangers at the moment but I'll be getting a more permanent light mover as time progresses ... I'm also considering making an automated watering system in there... any ideas on how to pull it off? I've got a few I think will work but I'm always interested in the advice of the people on this page... I've read your threads and respect the opinions and creative ideas you've all come up with... so if i can pick your brains for some I will.... keep your vibrations high and mellow.. peace

where could i find an example of what you mean by that? photos help, i can be slow sometimes

Picture an extremely simple rodent maze (for the stoner mice). Like two turns and you're out. All painted/covered in (flat) black.

Light is pretty cool and all - but it can't go around corners very well.

Hi!!
rsz_img_0503.jpg

rsz_img_0533.jpg

stuff^^
rsz_1img_0528.jpg

original water was 30 PPM, nute solution very low to start
rsz_img_0531.jpg

PH after nutes were applied
rsz_img_0532.jpg

only the 2 27watt side lights are on, the big one up top will need to be used to add light, but i can get away with not using it untill my fan gets here. Altogether they get pretty hot when this baby is locked up.

I'm pretty happy with the results of this mothership though. BC northernlights sells a lockable mothership for like 2300 bucks, this is soil not hydro, which i like personally. the box was free but they run around $175 for a model like mine at office supply stores, the side lights are $20 bucks each, the 4bulb sun system was $140. buckets were 2 bucks each, sand 99 cents, soil $25 bucks. Therm/hyg was $20, and two fans. $55 bucks for the one on the way and $10 for a circ fan. so even assuming one would have to pay for the box, the total cost is under 500 bucks. $445 is what my reciepts add up to (less the 175):rocker:

do you think i could use a small computer fan? i saw a cool box around here that had that idea... the fan in there is half and half already, intake on one side and exhaust on the other... an additional intake then?? why not exhaust... its hot in my house is a big part of it... just running the a/c has dropped max temps to the upper 70s... thanks for the rep... id get you if i could

the blue mystic is kicking but, its just exploded out of the seed, papaya is right behind it. One of the new purple powers had a hard time shedding its shell and I helped it out. It stayed compact and although it started a strong healthy root system, it never opened and has since died. The seed may have been just slightly premature, the other two are doing fine. Pics to follow.

sounds like you got all kinds of good strains check mine they have variety too but they're outdoor

Back
Top Bottom