Ganjagrandaddy's World

Hi Growmies. To keep up to speed I felt it was worth a quick update. The low and slow is going good but in order to keep on top I now need a slight increase in speed so that the next harvest will have somewhere to dry too. After a week hanging in the cool (8°c) , draughty eaves , they are still fairly damp due to the leaves being kept on for the dry. This will aid the conversion of any mobile nutes still going and give a more even drying . Not planned but necessary this run. I have now moved them into big cardboard boxes to complete the final part and placed these in the corner of my space with the dehumidifier. So far I have lost 1 small secondary bud to mould that I caught a few days into the dry and removed. The #3 could not fit in so she is hung behind the boxes to limit the light getting to those terpenes. Not ideal but a quick fix while I wait for the others to finish and the whole room can become the drying tent.
20211226_170437.jpg
20211226_170320.jpg
20211226_170216.jpg
20211226_170039.jpg
20211226_162859.jpg
while they look so nice and chunky , their overall size looks a lot less than when I was in full swing and feeding. Their shrinkage is always heart wrenching to watch and seeing the end yield compared to the huge leafy beasts we grew is even worse.lol. The trimming will be a pain in the ass too as I will have to scissor them and there is a lot of curled leaf to add fun to the party !!!. I hope to trim in about 4-5 days now I have moved them into the main tent. Watch this space!!!.
I think this is the problem I am going to have as I have 3 plants and one tent. I'm sure they will be harvested at different times and I'll have to do something like this as my tent will be the final dry space. Hmmm.. Still don't know what I'm going to do or how yet.

I think this is the problem I am going to have as I have 3 plants and one tent. I'm sure they will be harvested at different times and I'll have to do something like this as my tent will be the final dry space. Hmmm.. Still don't know what I'm going to do or how yet.
Such different rh , temp , light needs with the stages. Thankfully my loft eaves do at least give me a where but it ends up stinking the loft out which could easily be noticed along the row of houses I live in if they come up to theirs. Chrismas trees in lofts make me nervous since being a grower. Lol.
I am close to finishing the last crop so can use the room just for drying now. Been a long coming .well earned rest next.

Congratulations on the amazing harvests! They all look superb.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas, we got a flu bug running through us too, hope you're feeling better!
Hey bro. Hope you had a great time for yule. Thanks for the positives . Hope your throught the flu now. Miserable strain this year but capable. Good luck

Hi all. Just a few quick pics of progress. Very slow and steady drying nicely. Still possibly a week from trimming on #1 and 2 but the samples of the #3 took a day ago are close to being ready for the Jar. I am dreading the trim of all those curled up little sugar leaves and as I had left them a few says longer than I wanted to , there is a lot of dead leaf to find and remove too. The light is certainly missed when I open the flap now and only 1 light shines. That glorious p4000 sunshine has gone !. The cured Gsc is now perfect. Rock solid and very nice to crumble into a joint. Been knocking my socks off the past week with it. The perfect medicine for resting .lol.
Catch you again soon with a harvest update . Be well
20211229_223148.jpg
20211229_223048.jpg
20211226_170437.jpg

HI all. Inam still.alive and in mid harvest with trims ect... I have now started to finally trim up the Amnesia haze and have taken the very dry , Critical cheese down and into a tub to dry too. It has filled the tub to the brim with leafy stalked , stinking buds but needs a trim too. So 2 more Amnesia to trim for a yield and the critical too. Dont leave me just yet. It is coming ...... heres a teaser . Be lucky
20220111_164653.jpg
20220111_163203.jpg
20220109_100911.jpg
20220109_100823.jpg
20220109_100617.jpg
20220109_100549.jpg
20220107_085239.jpg
20220107_081155.jpg
20220107_080819.jpg

YAY ,we have some dried and harvested Amnesia haze autos finally. After a horrendous trim jail due to being unwell and not being able to wet trim them , I managed to finish the last one yesterday and get a final dried yield figure of 212g (7.5oz) for the 3 plants. I am not too dissatisfied with that number from the size of the final plants and how low they stayed after the l.s.t . They could have been allowed a lot more height than I anticipated which would have given a higher yield . The buds that they produced with the support of the #Viparspectra.p4000 's full spectrum goodness , are Rock solid and nice and tacky with oils. Besides my poor trim of them , they are a very nice smoke , the terpenes are really sweet and tasted on inhale and exhale with very little harshness for un-cured bud. The effects are as expected from this old favourite of mine and hits the spot for daydreaming and solving the world's problems with stoner logic !!.
20220113_143434.jpg
20220113_143354.jpg
20220113_143326.jpg

I still have the Critical Cheese to trim up for her final number and the whole harvest figure for the p4000's 1st run but the initial sample of the critical was a pleasant experience , it has all the critical kick tonight and a very heavy lemon scent so far that should calm down a little with a cure. Like the Amnesia, she was hung intact with a ton of tiny leaves that are now curled to hide from the trimming scissors!!!. With another harvest about ready for trimming in the tent , I need to get it done before the next sentence arrives.
The Zamnesia girls did the breeder proud I reckon. I have some top notch and very nice hitting Girl scout cookies now the cure is being added too. Still with a distribution issue and a lot of stores building up , I will need a short break to re-jig my growing fun and how I am to continue but it will certainly be short as i already miss the routine of managing the plants and room.lol
I have some 2022 tester strains (12 new potential releases )from Fast buds that are calling me already from their packets and I am confident that they will be throwing up some interesting colours and aromas but more importantly, I want to use this amazing light again to see what it has from seed to harvest as I only got to use it in flowering this run.
I will update on the final plant a.s.a.p and complete this fun run , thanks for the company and comments and I hope I have shown how well this P4000 light from @ViparSpectra can perform. With 6 autos in a 3ftx5ft space , it never missed a beat and hit all of the plants throughout their structures. The inner and often wispy buds even had enough light to develop past being popcorn and joined the fun. A definite recommendation for a well priced and capable bit of kit from their range.
Catch you soon with the final figures for the critical. Be safe and well.

YAY ,we have some dried and harvested Amnesia haze autos finally. After a horrendous trim jail due to being unwell and not being able to wet trim them , I managed to finish the last one yesterday and get a final dried yield figure of 212g (7.5oz) for the 3 plants. I am not too dissatisfied with that number from the size of the final plants and how low they stayed after the l.s.t . They could have been allowed a lot more height than I anticipated which would have given a higher yield . The buds that they produced with the support of the #Viparspectra.p4000 's full spectrum goodness , are Rock solid and nice and tacky with oils. Besides my poor trim of them , they are a very nice smoke , the terpenes are really sweet and tasted on inhale and exhale with very little harshness for un-cured bud. The effects are as expected from this old favourite of mine and hits the spot for daydreaming and solving the world's problems with stoner logic !!.
20220113_143434.jpg
20220113_143354.jpg
20220113_143326.jpg

I still have the Critical Cheese to trim up for her final number and the whole harvest figure for the p4000's 1st run but the initial sample of the critical was a pleasant experience , it has all the critical kick tonight and a very heavy lemon scent so far that should calm down a little with a cure. Like the Amnesia, she was hung intact with a ton of tiny leaves that are now curled to hide from the trimming scissors!!!. With another harvest about ready for trimming in the tent , I need to get it done before the next sentence arrives.
The Zamnesia girls did the breeder proud I reckon. I have some top notch and very nice hitting Girl scout cookies now the cure is being added too. Still with a distribution issue and a lot of stores building up , I will need a short break to re-jig my growing fun and how I am to continue but it will certainly be short as i already miss the routine of managing the plants and room.lol
I have some 2022 tester strains (12 new potential releases )from Fast buds that are calling me already from their packets and I am confident that they will be throwing up some interesting colours and aromas but more importantly, I want to use this amazing light again to see what it has from seed to harvest as I only got to use it in flowering this run.
I will update on the final plant a.s.a.p and complete this fun run , thanks for the company and comments and I hope I have shown how well this P4000 light from @ViparSpectra can perform. With 6 autos in a 3ftx5ft space , it never missed a beat and hit all of the plants throughout their structures. The inner and often wispy buds even had enough light to develop past being popcorn and joined the fun. A definite recommendation for a well priced and capable bit of kit from their range.
Catch you soon with the final figures for the critical. Be safe and well.
Absolutely Beautiful. :cheer:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

Hi all. I finally have a finished and trimmed total for the Critical cheese now. It was an absolute nightmare to trim due to the tiny leaves in places and the amount of them. I resorted to hand plucking for the majority as it did less damage. It was as sticky as hell to trim too and left my fingers with a nice joint of hash after each nights trim session. It took just under a week to finish trimming as time was hard to get with an older child around. The buds themselves are not fatties at all but they are in plentiful supply !. Shebproduced a lot of long colas but never bulked up really. She stood about 5ft when finished too . Now totally dried and heading to cure I got a very good 4.8oz of usable bud with very little stalk in the curing jar. A very decent result for an auto infection. It stinks to highbjeaven of lemon at the moment but does have a hint of something else in there too. Once the limonene has cured off a little , I think it will be easier to identify the other terp. The smoke is smooth but has a little sting to it due to the lemon at present. Roll on the cure.
Overall the strains have been easy to work with and did what plants do , even with my interference.
The Viparspectra p4000 has been amazing as expected and I cannot think of a single thing that I didn't like about using it at all. I am looking forward to going the whole process with it on the next run I do ( short break 1st to sort some stuff) . I have some testers to run so I am confident the full spectrum and dimmer capabilities of this unit will be of good use.
The heart from it was not too bad at all and the fin cooling gives a great result not to mention looks cool ass fook , as does the colour scheme. I think the expression " plug n play" was coined for this lights release as that's exactly what you get out of the box. I can see why they have a market lead on Amazon by the build quality alone and the tech involved is more than worth the very reasonable price tag. I cannot recommend this unit enough as an indoor grower and would love to see what a dwc grower can wring out of it too. I used soil but still had a very good overall yield from the 6 auto plants that grew under it. I want to thank Viparspectra for the generous gift they gave me and assure them that I will be using it regularly and showing it off when I can.lol it has been a pleasure to do this run and I have appreciated all of the comments and support for this long process. I want to thank the members who have been with me on this run and wish them all amazing grows with abundant yields for 2022 and beyond. From the bottom of my heart Thank you all. Without further ado , heres the evidence if the last harvest fun. Heehee
20220120_013528.jpg
20220120_013011.jpg
20220120_012945.jpg
20220120_012942.jpg
20220120_012932.jpg
20220120_012741.jpg
20220120_012732.jpg
20220120_012426.jpg
20220120_012413.jpg

TOTAL YIELD: 467g ( 16.6oz)
VIPARSPECTRA P4000 400w
6 x Autoflowers
Living organic soil
30L pots
14 weeks seed to harvest
9 weeks flowering
4 weeks veg

Be lucky growmies x

Hi all. I finally have a finished and trimmed total for the Critical cheese now. It was an absolute nightmare to trim due to the tiny leaves in places and the amount of them. I resorted to hand plucking for the majority as it did less damage. It was as sticky as hell to trim too and left my fingers with a nice joint of hash after each nights trim session. It took just under a week to finish trimming as time was hard to get with an older child around. The buds themselves are not fatties at all but they are in plentiful supply !. Shebproduced a lot of long colas but never bulked up really. She stood about 5ft when finished too . Now totally dried and heading to cure I got a very good 4.8oz of usable bud with very little stalk in the curing jar. A very decent result for an auto infection. It stinks to highbjeaven of lemon at the moment but does have a hint of something else in there too. Once the limonene has cured off a little , I think it will be easier to identify the other terp. The smoke is smooth but has a little sting to it due to the lemon at present. Roll on the cure.
Overall the strains have been easy to work with and did what plants do , even with my interference.
The Viparspectra p4000 has been amazing as expected and I cannot think of a single thing that I didn't like about using it at all. I am looking forward to going the whole process with it on the next run I do ( short break 1st to sort some stuff) . I have some testers to run so I am confident the full spectrum and dimmer capabilities of this unit will be of good use.
The heart from it was not too bad at all and the fin cooling gives a great result not to mention looks cool ass fook , as does the colour scheme. I think the expression " plug n play" was coined for this lights release as that's exactly what you get out of the box. I can see why they have a market lead on Amazon by the build quality alone and the tech involved is more than worth the very reasonable price tag. I cannot recommend this unit enough as an indoor grower and would love to see what a dwc grower can wring out of it too. I used soil but still had a very good overall yield from the 6 auto plants that grew under it. I want to thank Viparspectra for the generous gift they gave me and assure them that I will be using it regularly and showing it off when I can.lol it has been a pleasure to do this run and I have appreciated all of the comments and support for this long process. I want to thank the members who have been with me on this run and wish them all amazing grows with abundant yields for 2022 and beyond. From the bottom of my heart Thank you all. Without further ado , heres the evidence if the last harvest fun. Heehee
20220120_013528.jpg
20220120_013011.jpg
20220120_012945.jpg
20220120_012942.jpg
20220120_012932.jpg
20220120_012741.jpg
20220120_012732.jpg
20220120_012426.jpg
20220120_012413.jpg

TOTAL YIELD: 467g ( 16.6oz)
VIPARSPECTRA P4000 400w
6 x Autoflowers
Living organic soil
30L pots
14 weeks seed to harvest
9 weeks flowering
4 weeks veg

Be lucky growmies x
Great work my friend @Ganjagrandaddy
Congrats on such a terrific harvest. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

Great work my friend @Ganjagrandaddy
Congrats on such a terrific harvest. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you buddy. More than happy with the results. Time to enjoy the bounty before were nuked.lol . Be lucky mate

Hey you :)

Another great ganja haul old fella ;)

Hope your 2022 is full of joy, love, laughter and incontinence products you can trust. Xo
Thanks T. Been a busy few weeks for us in the tribe so struggling to get them trimmed up and finished . Oldest daughter also around all the time now so cant find a safe time to trim until after 11pm lol . Just about to finish up on the other dried harvest too . Been sat there waiting forna final manicure and jarring. Thankfully the conditions in the loft are perfect for storage but I dont want them too dry. Still unsure on what next as will have way too much sat around as not set any onward movement up this time. Only been a few weeks and I am clicking to get seeds in again. Lol. Will be updating the other grow as harvested someone it now. Always a pleasure T. Catch you soon growmie

Back
Top Bottom