Here hope this helps.
420-magazine-mobile237069897.jpg
click on that box beside 420 mag
420-magazine-mobile1990310289.jpg
then this screen appears go to settings click it
420-magazine-mobile1528766121.jpg
go to signature click then
420-magazine-mobile189385012.jpg
then hut customize I believe and make sure you save it then you will have signature added to home page. But if you want to copy and paste for someone. This is the way.

Here hope this helps.
420-magazine-mobile237069897.jpg
click on that box beside 420 mag
420-magazine-mobile1990310289.jpg
then this screen appears go to settings click it
420-magazine-mobile1528766121.jpg
go to signature click then
420-magazine-mobile189385012.jpg
then hut customize I believe and make sure you save it then you will have signature added to home page. But if you want to copy and paste for someone. This is the way.
Yiu will need to go to he thread you created.. then there will be a box on the right where you can unsubsidized to threads make sure it's your thread journal the copy Url link

Yiu will need to go to he thread you created.. then there will be a box on the right where you can unsubsidized to threads make sure it's your thread journal the copy Url link
420-magazine-mobile1830877980.jpg
top right corner far right click it. This should open
420-magazine-mobile1721945706.jpg
list of that in right copy Url click it then just double click mouse and paste direct link.. . best I can do for ya.

Been smoking Maryanne, mmmm. Im so happy I am at the point where im growing my own meds and experience/learn so much in the process. Shared some with a few people who are very impressed with her!
High lady how have you been.? How's the smoke?

High lady how have you been.? How's the smoke?
Amazing! Both Maryanne and Emmylou. Maryanne dry weight was just over 1oz. Emmylou was 1.5oz. I kind of slacked off on posts and updates since the chop. Busy bee over here!
I do have my blue mammoth flowering now and jusy sprouted a northern lights. Once the dust settles from an event I am helping put on, I will post some photos of them.

Amazing! Both Maryanne and Emmylou. Maryanne dry weight was just over 1oz. Emmylou was 1.5oz. I kind of slacked off on posts and updates since the chop. Busy bee over here!
I do have my blue mammoth flowering now and jusy sprouted a northern lights. Once the dust settles from an event I am helping put on, I will post some photos of them.
Nice lady congrats on harvest looking good forward to your next grow.

Hey LadyK, Question for you- I'm also growing WWA from CKS . When did you begin your flush? And how old were both plants from seed to harvest?

Hey LadyK, Question for you- I'm also growing WWA from CKS . When did you begin your flush? And how old were both plants from seed to harvest?
I started to flush my first around day 60. I did that for about 10 days. Then put her in complete darkness for 3 days before chopping. My second ww, i started flush around day 68, and flushed about 10 days.
I wanted one more cerebral and one more sedative. Worked out well. Each strain will take its own time to mature. I have a blue mammoth thats almost at day 60, and nowhere near ready, id say it has atleast abother 30 days.

I started to flush my first around day 60. I did that for about 10 days. Then put her in complete darkness for 3 days before chopping. My second ww, i started flush around day 68, and flushed about 10 days.
I wanted one more cerebral and one more sedative. Worked out well. Each strain will take its own time to mature. I have a blue mammoth thats almost at day 60, and nowhere near ready, id say it has atleast abother 30 days.

Cool. Did the 3 days darkness make any difference ?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom