BCBudd 1st Ever Grow - Hydro

Help,when checking clones last night the whole thing fell out. Its like the stem in the rockwool dissapeared. They are under t5 in a dome,mist the dome 3 times/day. Exact same way as last time. The only difference is these ones were a bit smaller than the last batch. The leaves and stem above the rockwool look healthy and the only reason I even noticed a problem was because I picked one up to check for roots. They were cut 8 days ago. Any help muchly appreciated. :peace:

Is the stem inside the rockwool withered, or just weak? If it is weak, make sure to keep the lid tight so humidity does not escape. If is is shriveled, you can attempt rooting again. Cut 45deg at the next node up above the shriveled end. Dip in rooting hormone and replace in a new rockwool cube. This often happens because the original cut was not clean or was contaminated, or air got up into stem. It must also be at the internode to give the greatest chance at rooting.

Called damping off. I use anti wilt myself. I can't keep the humidity up in the closet because of a dehumidifier running in the bedroom. Did you ph the rock wool? I won't re-cut them unless that's the only option. I use the rapid rooters. I've used rock wool before with pretty good results. Is your rooting gel contaminated? You should always take out what ya need and throw the left overs away. I know I've had some fail and and all I found was slime all over the to be root area. If at first ya don't succeed try try again. Got to have better results huh? Keep em Green

The smoke report after 20 yr hiatus.
So I twisted one up and sat down in the room(the one waiting for clones not the active one).
Had my glass of water at my side in case of coughing fits. Lit her up and took a quick hit just to taste and see what my lungs felt like. Taste is alot lighter than the smell,was expecting it to be more like a pine a pine tree but had more citrus taste,and no coughing,smooth as silk. No ill effects so lets hit this baby and fill up the lungs. No problemo,hey this is great. Wait for 30 secs or so and take one more big lungful then put it out. After another minute or so toes get tingly and get a nice wave all the way up to my head. "Hey this is kinda allright" says I.

Leave the room and head upstairs feeling good and a nice lil buzz.

BOOM wave after wave from my toes going up over and over. Wife looks at me "so how is it?".
Speech eludes me(my god did I have a stroke) but have a huge shit eating grin on my face. Wife tells me I'm baked and to open my eyes before I hurt myself. Seemingly you could have blindfolded me with fishing line. Wife has a laugh and goes off doing whatever it was she was doing and I'm just standing there,glued to the floor in a daze. Dunno how long but eventually make my way to the couch and lay down to watch tv. So now the waves are horizontal still from toes going up. Feels good and happy but I'm a vegitable. No idea on time passing but eventually I got super hungry but seemingly not hungry enough to get my ass off the couch.Loving wife that she is comes by occationaly to ask how I am and to giggle,no she won't get me any food. For the next 3.5hrs approx I did nothing but stare at the tv(have no clue what I watched at all) till I fell asleep.

Cliff notes:baked off my ass,couldn't do anything,complete vegetable.:peace:

The smoke report after 20 yr hiatus.
So I twisted one up and sat down in the room(the one waiting for clones not the active one).
Had my glass of water at my side in case of coughing fits. Lit her up and took a quick hit just to taste and see what my lungs felt like. Taste is alot lighter than the smell,was expecting it to be more like a pine a pine tree but had more citrus taste,and no coughing,smooth as silk. No ill effects so lets hit this baby and fill up the lungs. No problemo,hey this is great. Wait for 30 secs or so and take one more big lungful then put it out. After another minute or so toes get tingly and get a nice wave all the way up to my head. "Hey this is kinda allright" says I.

Leave the room and head upstairs feeling good and a nice lil buzz.

BOOM wave after wave from my toes going up over and over. Wife looks at me "so how is it?".
Speech eludes me(my god did I have a stroke) but have a huge shit eating grin on my face. Wife tells me I'm baked and to open my eyes before I hurt myself. Seemingly you could have blindfolded me with fishing line. Wife has a laugh and goes off doing whatever it was she was doing and I'm just standing there,glued to the floor in a daze. Dunno how long but eventually make my way to the couch and lay down to watch tv. So now the waves are horizontal still from toes going up. Feels good and happy but I'm a vegitable. No idea on time passing but eventually I got super hungry but seemingly not hungry enough to get my ass off the couch.Loving wife that she is comes by occationaly to ask how I am and to giggle,no she won't get me any food. For the next 3.5hrs approx I did nothing but stare at the tv(have no clue what I watched at all) till I fell asleep.

Cliff notes:baked off my ass,couldn't do anything,complete vegetable.:peace:

So familiar, I rolled! I never posted it here, but it was with my <<GK>>Migranie Meds. Very strong sativa, so after the initial panic attack and heavy breathing went away, it was about the same for me. Munchies like crazy, but could not separate myself from the upholstery. sat and watched a show... or so I thought... but lapses actually made five shows into one. So, I come out of my coma and get up to find I have lost the last 6 hours! Soon I notice that a migraine that I'd had for the past 8 days is gone. Needless to say, I'm a firm believer in the healing power of cannabis, but still have very little tolerance for its effects. Although the panic attacks have ceased because now I know exactly what to expect, and actually build a nice little nest of everything I will need for the next few hours.

I'm glad you got a good cure on your buds, makes for a smooth smoking experience, and especially on your first try after 20 years! Very nicely done. And congrats on your first harvest!

Decided to go have a looksee since its been a few days and took a couple pics. Even with sunglasses the light made me woozy in a couple mins so didn't stay long.

couple of tops here
plants_00119.JPG

these are the ones that are prolly dying,all 4 of the gifted ones are stunted and 2 are really droopy
plants_00222.JPG

sorry bout the over exposure

plants_00419.JPG

plants_00512.JPG

plants_00611.JPG

Tons of bud sites and wife did some trimming yesterday. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom