BCBudd 1st Ever Grow - Hydro

Heres the last pics of the ladies alive. The funeral is Sunday Jan22,2012. It will be an open casket with viewing shortly after.

plants_00117.JPG

plants_00220.JPG

Round two almost ready to be flipped. Continuing journal since same plants in same medium ect. Will not make the mistake of clones from flowering plant again. Took these mutants almost 5 weeks to get to this.

plants_00318.JPG

Lastly our 2 day old clones hanging out under the veg light till I flip then they go into the bunker with t5s.

plants_00417.JPG

Picked up a light mover yesterday so gonna fill up a tray with babies and see how it goes.
I know I know get more lights but we live in the dark now as it is to make the power consumption less noticable. :)

Till next time :peace:

Heres the last pics of the ladies alive. The funeral is Sunday Jan22,2012. It will be an open casket with viewing shortly after

OK so change of plans,the funeral has been moved to tues or wed since,well shit happens and I can't do it till then :) . Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused the out of towners. :peace:

I'll be there dressed in my best. I volunteer to be a pallbearer.

Dang i fell off for a while. these plants exploded. Too bad about this early harvest your planning i hope you get some killer hash off them though. Good job with your grow though it looks real good. You did a great job hope you have a great day when you finally get to take in your product. Great job bcbudd

Took a couple pics of part 2 just before lights on today. Not the best angles since I couldn't see a damn thing. :) They are on day 5 of 12/12 and about 2' tall so far.

plants_00221.JPG

plants_00418.JPG

These are the first crop. They are in the grow room since I could never seem to find the time to build a dry box and have time before the clones are ready anyway. Couple more days and get trimmed properly and jarred.

plants_00610.JPG

plants_0086.JPG

Bout a week and part three will be up and running. Thanks for stopping by. :peace:

Took a couple pics of part 2 just before lights on today. Not the best angles since I couldn't see a damn thing. :) They are on day 5 of 12/12 and about 2' tall so far.

Bout a week and part three will be up and running. Thanks for stopping by. :peace:

Nice Harvest! Again, perfect timing on the second grow. Whatcha got planned for pt. 3?

Final report on first grow. Total weight is 464 grams. .46g/w on first try ,I'm stoked. :)
After drying and then jarring for a couple days the pine smell has mellowed a bit and is kinda citrusy. Still super sticky and not the nice tight buds one would hope for but hopefully next time. Pics are shit so not gonna post,lookin at a couple of microscopes with cameras so maybe next batch. Smoke report in next couple days.

The new girls are well on their way. Added a light mover on thurs and will be putting one up on the other side for part 3. Blueberry and bubba kush clones coming in a bout a week so gotta make a mom room to get them ready for grow 4. Got 8-10 weeks for that so should be plenty of time to grow em out for the 32 clones needed. Also going to diy a carbon scrubber cause venting out the plumbing ain't cutting it. Caught a wiff couple times outside when the wind was just right don't wanna be shut down when funs just starting.

Huge thanks to :420: for this great site,thanks also to all the people that take the time to share their knowledge with us all :circle-of-love: and also thanks to the folks who have come to check out my lil corner of the web.:thanks:

BC, nice little grow you accomplished there. I am thinking of trying a Scrog except I'm alittle afraid of all the Powdery Mildew we have where I live. I always wanted to do a grow with slabs. I played acouple times but haven't really dedicated space for it. Well Keep em Green :goodjob:

Norcaliwood,thanks for stopping by. I had a bit of algae on the 4" even with the covers on them but no mildew. Up here a ton of people grow this exact same way. Was prolly why I went this route so that I had some in person support. One day I might try the 2litre but atm I'm more interested in trying different strains than new ways to grow.

Help,when checking clones last night the whole thing fell out. Its like the stem in the rockwool dissapeared. They are under t5 in a dome,mist the dome 3 times/day. Exact same way as last time. The only difference is these ones were a bit smaller than the last batch. The leaves and stem above the rockwool look healthy and the only reason I even noticed a problem was because I picked one up to check for roots. They were cut 8 days ago. Any help muchly appreciated. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom