BCBudd 1st Ever Grow - Hydro

whats the diff between indy and sativ besides sleepy and energy and how do you tell which when growing besides name brand seeds and how tall was ur plant when u started bloom and what do you half to keep trimming

ps what are the chances of, or ods of ending up with a male with random seeds

Do some reserch around the site bro, you'll find everything you need to know

Day 28 of 12/12. Should I be trimming them more.
Seems like I take off 5lbs of leaves every 2 days.
plants_00216.JPG

Other psople I know that grow this run 10 weeks from clone,which means I should have 4 weeks left. Don't seem to be progressing that quickly but what do I know.

The babies got transplanted today. :cheer:
plants_0068.JPG

Just had to compliment you on the great rotation timing! Lookin' good, buddah!

Day 36 of 12/12. Filling in nicely and getting nice n sticky.
Lil overzealous on planting the clones but they starting to grow now.
Taken from flowering plants that you see here. Cut a bunch of leaves
yesterday to see if they take as clones. Dunno if it will work or not
but will never know if I don't try it. :)

just a couple of new pics from today.

plants_00316.JPG

plants_00414.JPG

Happy gardening all. :cheer:

looks like a tall and proud garden buddy :thumb:

day 39 of 12/12 and filling in I think. Deffinately getting heavier,gotta get some stakes or something. Tied a couple branches to main stalks as they were almost horizontal.
Sorry but my pic quality seems to be getting worse,new camera in the new year methinks.
Ya I know not the cameras fault but wife doesn't need to know that.

Couple pics.

plants_00415.JPG

plants_0059.JPG

Da clones

plants_0104.JPG

Gotta learn some patience and not move the clipping so soon. Finally seeing some growth and they are feeding better now. Till next time.

Thanks jdub. Every time I read a journal I think about trying that but just gonna stick with these 2 rooms for a bit I think.
Checked on the girls tonight and for the first time I noticed a pine smell,very light in room but when touching a stalk and smelled my fingers it was super strong.
This whole patience thing is sooooooooo not in my nature. Keep telling myself "20 years since last hit,few more weeks not that big a deal".

Looking over it this morning I see lots and lots of new buds growing. Idk if its this strain or what but the branches are very thin looking but overall is still has grown into a pretty plant.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom