BCBudd 1st Ever Grow - Hydro

The babies got transplanted today. :cheer:

plants_0068.JPG

Couple of random flower shots.

plants_00412.JPG

plants_00114.JPG

Gonna update the new batch here as well since its nothin new. Same strain taken from these lovely ladies.

i have a2 5 gal bucket drip using city water and x nutrients with a 400 w hood and ballis growing good but leaves are yellowing and tearing my PH goes back from 5.0 to 8.0 or higher in seconds idk please help using 2.5 gal, ring drip, and air stone

24 days into flower. They sure are purty.

hail hail the gangs all here

plants_0069.JPG

Just cuz

plants_0058.JPG

Switched the babies to GLR yesterday so we shall see how that goes. I know my wallet will appreciate the elec savings. Start of new growth on the clones is showing at 3rd day of the transplant. No new pics of them cause I gotta get to close to see the new growth and we know how my closeups go.

Thanks for lookin.

k go the problem fixed i ran clear x and flushed with ro water and am using only ro water now and that did it
Snapshot_20111203_3.JPG
but looking great how often do you water

what do you do for the smell cuz i pit a scented air pure-afire in the room and that works but idk where to even get more oil for it and i half to change the water 2/3 times a day so any ideas.
at first i wasent aware of it but now it smells like a national park or something the iol really works tho up tell time to change water i cant even smell it with the door open and face to face with the plant tell i put my nose to it that is about 3 inch awat and i know its only going to smell more right ?

Back
Top Bottom