1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

SMOKE REPORT: very clean burn, straight to a very white ash leftover in the bowl. No choking or coughing, very pleased with its smoothness. slight citrusy taste and aroma. Its a creeper. Starts off very euphoric. Was so nice, I hopped on my bike and cruised around the beach. Came home, rolled a nice joint with raw cone papers. Smoked about half of it, even, smooth burn. Again, shes a creeper, and half of the joint took me to another planet, wow. I could not get up, it certainly packs a major punch that i never imagined. I must have been smoking some really basic regs with what i bought from my guy. This WW is clearly on a different level of awesomeness! Smoke with caution because that euphoric high will turn into a rollercoaster ride without even leaving the couch. Wow-ee!!!

Ladyk3 I hope you don't mind If I sub in. Pennywise I know you a pro at growing. I need your help figuring out when my plant will be ready for Harvest. I'm growing WWA in FF and also feed once a week with FF. I topped one plant and left the other untopped. The topped plant seem to be growing slower than the other plant. Growing in 250 HPS Plant's currently at Day 57. Every input and comments are welcomed.
420-magazine-mobile1341755588.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1102983997.jpg
420-magazine-mobile954558054.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1622107252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1130526848.jpg

Their getting close, the trichs will tell. Clear trichs will be an up high they can be a bit racey. Cloudy is mature and amber trichs will give a more sedate high. I personally start my 2 week flush when i have 10-20% amber. I prefer a lot of amber myself.

Their getting close, the trichs will tell. Clear trichs will be an up high they can be a bit racey. Cloudy is mature and amber trichs will give a more sedate high. I personally start my 2 week flush when i have 10-20% amber. I prefer a lot of amber myself.

I think I prefer a lot of amber myself. I would like to have a stone high effect. But where can I get a jewelers loup ?

I just started Week 9. When do you think I should start flushing? Or do I wait until I see trich first?

I see a lot of cloudy with some clear so you still have some time left

Thanks Pennywise, I really appreciate your help man. I'm a newbie so I want to make sure I do good on my first Grow. I have a journal but don't know how to add to my signature. Would love you to check it out and comment as well.

Thanks Pennywise, I really appreciate your help man. I'm a newbie so I want to make sure I do good on my first Grow. I have a journal but don't know how to add to my signature. Would love you to check it out and comment as well.
Go to settings click on the edit signature. But copy your Url link top right corner of your thread so this one I believe haha. Oh god someone help direct this poor soul b4 I put him in a straight jacket trying to give directions . Lol

Then just copy and paste that Url link to your edit signature area.

I'm sorry to trying. I was confused when can easily on here but it gets better trust me . .

Go to settings click on the edit signature. But copy your Url link top right corner of your thread so this one I believe haha. Oh god someone help direct this poor soul b4 I put him in a straight jacket trying to give directions . Lol

Then just copy and paste that Url link to your edit signature area.

I'm sorry to trying. I was confused when can easily on here but it gets better trust me . .

Giving directions suck haha but as long as you get your point across that's what matters. Thanks for trying tho. Good looks

Giving directions suck haha but as long as you get your point across that's what matters. Thanks for trying tho. Good looks
Are you on cell app or browser

Back
Top Bottom