1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

Will post pics of Maryanne once i chop her. Shes sitting in the dark for atleast another 24hrs. But in the mean time, heres Emmylou with her new baby sister Louise the Blue Mammoth.
420-magazine-mobile632139405.jpg

Jarring and getting trim ready for my first attempt at cannabutter

Need to go buy a scale so i can gether official dry weight

420-magazine-mobile2033465355.jpg
So curious ladyk3

Question, are the sugar leaves enough to provide a good dose of cannabutter or should I put all of my popcorn buds in there as well?
I would say should be okay sugar leaves and really dumb small bud

Alrighty, As you all saw by the photos, Maryanne was a runt. But here she is all jarred up, and her trim for my butter.

420-magazine-mobile244258135.jpg
Hey nice to meet you. I've made some pretty kick-ass butter out of just the trim . No buds at all. It's wasn't as potent as butter made out if buds but it still kicked some ass

So i am about ready to harvest emmylou and did some bud checks, which admitedly i havent done since i was focused on maryanne... well several times throughout the grow my other half closed the door to the grow room and i came home to find the tent sweltering in 90 degree heat several times, for who knows how long... well the buds arent budsm theyre all fucking foxtails. I doubt theres even a single solid cola... wtf do i do with it? What a waste of time and $$$

So i am about ready to harvest emmylou and did some bud checks, which admitedly i havent done since i was focused on maryanne... well several times throughout the grow my other half closed the door to the grow room and i came home to find the tent sweltering in 90 degree heat several times, for who knows how long... well the buds arent budsm theyre all fucking foxtails. I doubt theres even a single solid cola... wtf do i do with it? What a waste of time and $$$
Picture??? I'm not sure if you knew this but u can take a picture with your phone and put directly to this forum.
420-magazine-mobile1444015394.jpg

Push that icon and it will bring up your gallery so if you are looking at plants you can put a pic up in 5 seconds

It doesn't like that bad. Just smoke and be happy .. be proud you grew something. And remember to smack the shit out of your better half for closing the tent next time.
JK JK. Lol. For real tho it's not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom