1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

I just left an aquarium store hoping to buy a pH meter but they said that those are hard to find because people use them to make drugs. I thought that was funny. I ended up getting a pH test kit that you put into the test vial. it's all I can do for now. I guess I will have to go to eBay to buy one

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Order one off eBay or your local HYDRO SHOP here in Seattle they are everywhere

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

It's a nice sunny 74 degrees today so the girls get some natural light. :) Emmylou on the left just towering over her older sister, Maryanne. She would be much taller, but the LST she has going on kept her lower by about 6-8 inches. I am currently flushing Maryanne and just snipped off a ton of leaves.
420-magazine-mobile447323733.jpg

You need to be careful taking your girls outside. They can get shocked going from artificial light to sun light and them bugs just love our girls. They look great.

It's a nice sunny 74 degrees today so the girls get some natural light. :) Emmylou on the left just towering over her older sister, Maryanne. She would be much taller, but the LST she has going on kept her lower by about 6-8 inches. I am currently flushing Maryanne and just snipped off a ton of leaves.
420-magazine-mobile447323733.jpg

Hey lady. Do you think emmylou will have huge flower like Maryanne?? Cause Maryanne is looking scrumptuious.

Damn! That plant looks beautiful! My plants just went into flower a few weeks ago so I'm excited to see the changes :) I just put in a new update on my journal if you want to see. But I was curious. What nutes did you use? I'm thinking either FF trio or general hydroponics floro series.

Sent from my Z717VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Damn! That plant looks beautiful! My plants just went into flower a few weeks ago so I'm excited to see the changes :) I just put in a new update on my journal if you want to see. But I was curious. What nutes did you use? I'm thinking either FF trio or general hydroponics floro series.

Sent from my Z717VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I don't feed until 3rd week. start with 1/4 dose of calmag, 1/4 Kelp me Kelp you, and FF grow 1/4 dose. then I add FF tiger bloom once I see preflower. I back off the Kelp me Kelp you and Grow nutes, and only use calmag and tiger bloom throughout flower. mid flower I add a 1/4 dose of beastie bloomz.
I have been having major ph issues but I think that's over since I am properly testing ph now.

Back
Top Bottom