Gardening Dad Jokes

FB_IMG_1644672913070.jpg

Hey ECM!!! You got your internet all up and running again buddy?
Hey yes my data just started a new month at midnight last night and it seems to be working well this morning, lots of work to do in the garden and will update tonight :)

Hey yes my data just started a new month at midnight last night and it seems to be working well this morning, lots of work to do in the garden and will update tonight :)
That's great. I'm sure the girls are getting so big. Saw your male this morning on the Mars thread, always look so weird to me cause I'm not used to seeing them. Still so beautiful though

That's great. I'm sure the girls are getting so big. Saw your male this morning on the Mars thread, always look so weird to me cause I'm not used to seeing them. Still so beautiful though
It's awesome that males can grow beautiful flowers also ;)

It's awesome that males can grow beautiful flowers also ;)
It would be so weird for me to have a male I feel. It's always been "my girls" lol

You always come on here when I need to post, too..

I am pretty sure this was an actual photo of me taken on a past abduction :rofl:

d07c163a413595c331ebc291898ffd3f.jpg

15e6673799b8e3482e5cd4f955149c49.jpg

I hope you have just been busy doing responsible adult things @East Coast Marley420
Life has been a struggle last couple weeks and it's showing/was showing in my plants, made me realize your plants show how you are feeling...few issues working them out but I will add that in my journal when I update. Keep this thread for the laughs we all so desperately need :green_heart:
received_696698277990635.jpeg

Life has been a struggle last couple weeks and it's showing/was showing in my plants, made me realize your plants show how you are feeling...
i absolutely can relate to all of this Marley. My plants show me my struggles too. Blessings
few issues working them out but I will add that in my journal when I update. Keep this thread for the laughs we all so desperately need :green_heart:
I do enjoy all the laughs you give me! So thank you for helping me when I'm struggling. I appreciate it.

Absolutely @BakedARea and I'm with @InTheShed, @East Coast Marley420 , you stay positive you hear!

You and your girls are tough as nails, it's life that's the bitch!

Here for you if you need to talk, you know where to find me friend :green_heart::hug:

aa04c99efb6fea238f6d6708235f338c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom