Gardening Dad Jokes

764369cc6fbe02391a92eb4a604e2c62.jpg
That will be me today! Like aaaaalllllll day!

That's exactly what it was yesterday! 10mg gummies throughout the day. Had a mellow smirk on my face throughout the day. I was able to hold back the countless doses of reality and truth for many family members.

People are funny creatures...or is it because of the gummies that I found them humorous? :hmmmm::smokin:

That's exactly what it was yesterday! 10mg gummies throughout the day. Had a mellow smirk on my face throughout the day. I was able to hold back the countless doses of reality and truth for many family members.

People are funny creatures...or is it because of the gummies that I found them humorous? :hmmmm::smokin:
Sorry Baked I just seen this, lmao you are spot on funny creatures, I have no idea how to explain the shite show happening on our beautiful planet, I'd love to try does gummies they are needed to keep from going isane :rofl:

I've been trying to post for days, not sure whats going on with my signal could also be updates are needed on my phone thinking about it now lol
Well I've been thinking of you. Then saw you posted on the giveaway so I knew you were good! How are things with the signal today? Better, I take it?

13187473bca7ae73df6c31e7eb84b1f1.jpg

Well I've been thinking of you. Then saw you posted on the giveaway so I knew you were good! How are things with the signal today? Better, I take it?

13187473bca7ae73df6c31e7eb84b1f1.jpg
Hey I don't know what's going on with my connection I can't get more than a few minutes before I loose it, I'm thinking it's because I'm close to my data limit, new month starts this weekend so I'll know if that's it.
FB_IMG_1624758645188.jpg

Hey I don't know what's going on with my connection I can't get more than a few minutes before I loose it, I'm thinking it's because I'm close to my data limit, new month starts this weekend so I'll know if that's it.
FB_IMG_1624758645188.jpg
Better be! Or else I'm coming to, well, I'm coming North and East!

Me trying to communicate on here everyday...

27d36167b23359770c8d40b0059d47a4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom