G'day from Oz

Old OZ

Hi guys,
It’s been a long time since a seed blew into my backyard and landed in a pot, not something my local law makers approve of. So obviously I’m just here for educational purposes .
As with most things I’m interested in I tend to research extensively and found myself well and truly down the rabbit hole after stumbling upon a old grow journal from In the shed on his first grow, would tag him if I knew how and say thanks thoroughly enjoyed the read. So I joined because you never know when a weed will just appear in your yard looking for so TLC and this seems like a great place for advice and support.
Ps worked out how to tag I’m not too IT savvy so you will need to bear with me.

Hi guys,
It’s been a long time since a seed blew into my backyard and landed in a pot, not something my local law makers approve of. So obviously I’m just here for educational purposes .
As with most things I’m interested in I tend to research extensively and found myself well and truly down the rabbit hole after stumbling upon a old grow journal from In the shed on his first grow, would tag him if I knew how and say thanks thoroughly enjoyed the read. So I joined because you never know when a weed will just appear in your yard looking for so TLC and this seems like a great place for advice and support.
I can help you there brother :green_heart:

To tag members just add an @ in front of their username.
@InTheShed

And welcome to :420:

Thanks for getting the tag to me Rex!
found myself well and truly down the rabbit hole after stumbling upon a old grow journal from In the shed on his first grow, would tag him if I knew how and say thanks thoroughly enjoyed the read.
Well I'm honored to have been the gateway drug that led you to this place OZ! Welcome to 420magazine, and congrats on having that seed blow in.
:welldone:

I'm sure you know that we have a great collection of growers here, so feel free to find a few threads you think you'll enjoy and jump in feet first!

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Old OZ

Do you have anything currently growing?

If you want to see what other are doing checkout the grow journals.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Old OZ

Do you have anything currently growing?

If you want to see what other are doing checkout the grow journals.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
thx Tok got a couple on the go, growing organic in soil and relying on the sun but the weather hasn’t been kind of late resulting in slow progress. Will post some pics when I work out how

Hi guys,
Hey @Old OZ welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Can't wait to see one of those seeds pop in your yard.hehe :rofl:
If the wind won't help we have terrific sponsors, seed sponsors with discrete shipping infact.
Stay safe Amigo.
Bill.

I figured you were growing LOS; that's an upcoming project of mine.

Have you tried growing indoors?

Tok..
No never grown indoors but looking to explore that option, just starting to supplement lack of sun with a Fluor trying to move things on a bit.
First seed has turned out to be male was supposed to be fem auto so disappointed.
Have not long started a diesel from Buddha photo seems to be happy early days.

Hey @Old OZ welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Can't wait to see one of those seeds pop in your yard.hehe :rofl:
If the wind won't help we have terrific sponsors, seed sponsors with discrete shipping infact.
Stay safe Amigo.
Bill.
Thx bill pretty keen to try my hand at some Durbin poison and looking to get a LED light when I get organised so will definitely be looking at what the sponsors have on offer

Little diesel

3DAE8DE2-9179-4934-B144-B5528ECD3925.jpeg

Hi guys,
New here as well and thought I'd give you a :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom