GDB's Bubblegum Machine

So now I've got what appears to be a "twin" plant, I think. I think I see 2 stalks and two sets of cotyledons. It's kind of hard to say at this point but I guess I'll know for sure in a few days. I hope it is...just because! :Rasta:
If so, do you have plans to separate them if you can? I know when planting vegetables many people plant multiple seeds in each pot and then thin all but the strongest since multiple plants growing in the same space compete with each other leading to less than great results.

If so, do you have plans to separate them if you can? I know when planting vegetables many people plant multiple seeds in each pot and then thin all but the strongest since multiple plants growing in the same space compete with each other leading to less than great results.
Azimuth, technically these are not multiple plants, IMO. If my eyes are not fooling me it's one plant with 2 trunks. A mutant, perhaps?

I'm not planning on trying to separate them. I don't think they can be separated. Plus, I want to see what happens as/if she grows up! :Rasta:

:happy-birthday: To the new babies GDB!

A twin plant, never seen that before! Should be interesting to see what it becomes!
Thanks, N420!

I'm not sure I'm seeing her right, but that's what it appears to be. I would not be surprised if it's a mutant that doesn't do much of anything, but my curiosity has been peaked!

Or maybe double the root power from the get-go. Could be a mutant on steroids kind of plant.

I'm rooting for that! :goof:
I guess anything is possible. It could turn out to be a mega plant. Or, if there are two trunks, maybe one side will overwhelm and kill off the other. Or it could be some sort of mutant that barely grows at all. OR, my eyes could be deceiving me and it's not even a "twin." (I haven't had anyone agree that they see it too.)

No matter the case, it won't be disturbed by me! :Rasta:

I guess anything is possible. It could turn out to be a mega plant. Or, if there are two trunks, maybe one side will overwhelm and kill off the other. Or it could be some sort of mutant that barely grows at all. OR, my eyes could be deceiving me and it's not even a "twin." (I haven't had anyone agree that they see it too.)

No matter the case, it won't be disturbed by me! :Rasta:
Looks like a twin to me! Can't see enough of the stem to say if it's conjoined or not.

I haven't had anyone agree that they see it too.
Hey it’s your story just stick with it. Now pull up those trousers tighten up the buckle and make it grow. Make it grow Big!:yahoo:

Hey it’s your story just stick with it. Now pull up those trousers tighten up the buckle and make it grow. Make it grow Big!:yahoo:
I'm still not sure what I'm seeing, Nev. But I know I'm seeing more than I normally would.

I typically wear sweatpants around the house, but I'll make sure the drawstring is drawn tight! :laughtwo:

What? ...You've never heard of Double Black Cherry Punch?...jeez...

j/k...... It's going to be interesting to see what she does they do :hmmmm:

What? ...You've never heard of Double Black Cherry Punch?...jeez...

j/k...... It's going to be interesting to see what she does they do :hmmmm:
Ha!

Let's split the difference and see what shey does! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

It's official now. I'm the proud father of twins (perhaps of the Siamese variety)!

I now clearly see two trunks and two sets of cotyledons on the Royal Queen Bubblegum.
RQ Bgum twins 3-14-22 Day 2.JPG

Ma Nature is full of surprises!

And since I neglected to take of pic of the seed when the 2 tap roots emerged, I am providing this artistic rendition of what she looked like:

IMG_4379.JPG

I know my drawing skills suck. But that is what it looked like! :laughtwo:

Peace.

That looks like some sort of mutant squid. You sure it looked like that?
:rofl:

Oh, and congratulations! I assume cigars are a human baby thing, so maybe we should expect pre-rolls? Something else?

Whatever it is I'm certain it wil be well received in the room. Well, in the section I'm in at least.
:party:

That looks like some sort of mutant squid. You sure it looked like that?
LMAO! It looked exactly like that, Az, except maybe the tap roots were a bit shorter. :)
Oh, and congratulations! I assume cigars are a human baby thing, so maybe we should expect pre-rolls? Something else?
You should expect bubblegum cigars. Remember those?
Whatever it is I'm certain it wil be well received in the room. Well, in the section I'm in at least.
You must be sitting with @Grandpa Tokin, 'cause I know he'll "hit that" too! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom