GDB's Bubblegum Machine

Hello growers.

All my little seeds except one popped taproots yesterday. The Cotton Candy Cane had not popped after 36 hours on the paper towel.

I buried them all and now officially enter the "Excruciation" phase of the grow. I'm not fond of this phase because I think waiting on seedlings to arise from the soil causes my bald spot to grow larger. (Technically, I currently don't have a bald spot because a few days ago I took my clippers and cut off all of my hair. But as it begins to grow back I believe the bald spot will still be there. :laughtwo: )

Bgum Grow seed bury 3-11-22.JPG

Go babies!

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

I made it. I just followed the sounds of all the trash talk towards this MrS guy. I feel sorry for him. Anyhow, now that I'm here, where's the closest exit?
Don't worry about the closest exit. You'll only get confused.

Just leave by the same door you entered through. Hopefully you do a little better leaving.

Snuck in the back so I didn’t have to deal with the exterminator team clearing out the ants at the front…. Mr S kept grumbling about “leave sleeping men be” or something and I backed away slowly…

Count me in for this grow show, GDB!
:thumb:

Snuck in the back so I didn’t have to deal with the exterminator team clearing out the ants at the front…. Mr S kept grumbling about “leave sleeping men be” or something and I backed away slowly…

Count me in for this grow show, GDB!
:thumb:
Welcome, DutchinAB!

This is turning into a weird grow. :laugh:

I'm around. Got a chaw of jerkmeat and a bag of funyuns, ready for a bubblegum scented spectacle.
Welcome Rhino!

It's my pleasure to have you in the house. :Rasta:

Is there a directory or something so I can make sure I'm in with the right crowd?
Sorry Azimuth, but I don't believe there is a "right" crowd in this room! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

I've got a little action going on in the Bubblegum Machine!

Please welcome baby Black Cherry Punch.
Black Cherry  3-13-22.JPG

And baby Royal Queen Bubblegum!

But before I post her pic, a little background that I probably should have shared when it happened. When her seed popped it pushed out 2 tap roots, one right beside the other. They were short like I like them but I could tell there were 2 of them. I didn't think much of it and just carried on as usual.

So now I've got what appears to be a "twin" plant, I think. I think I see 2 stalks and two sets of cotyledons. It's kind of hard to say at this point but I guess I'll know for sure in a few days. I hope it is...just because! :Rasta:

RQ Bgum 3-13-22 twin.JPG

Still no movement in the other 3 cups.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom