GDB's Bubblegum Machine

They all look happy and healthy, and one fraternal twin always seems to get the upper hand!

Do you normally dome your cuttings? Mine always seem to wilt unless I have a dome on for the first 4 or 5 days.
Thanks, Shed.

Surely you remember the GDBCloner®! It's still in use and there's even one left in the warehouse for sale!

1648147458481.png

You should have the 1-800 number on the side. :thumb:
It in the works! Thankfully I have taken an internship at the GDB marketing department!

1-800- GDB- Cloners
Yours for 3 easy payments of $19.95 order now and we will double your order!

It in the works! Thankfully I have taken an internship at the GDB marketing department!

1-800- GDB- Cloners
Yours for 3 easy payments of $19.95 order now and we will double your order!
@N420, if we sell one at that price you'll be promoted to a staff position immediately! :laugh:

@N420, if we sell one at that price you'll be promoted to a staff position immediately! :laugh:
Anything has to be better then the last staff member, I found him asleep in front of the shop door covered in popcorn!

Anything has to be better then the last staff member, I found him asleep in front of the shop door covered in popcorn!
Sounds like GDB has a pretty low bar for employee standards. You should ask for a performance bonus structure before you get hired.

Sounds like GDB has a pretty low bar for employee standards. You should ask for a performance bonus structure before you get hired.
Azimuth, my bar is probably no lower than yours would be, if you could hire someone! :laugh:

Hello folks.

As yesterday was day 10, it's now Day 11 for the Bubblegum Machine.

I'm really impressed with one of my babies. I'm used to having really slow starting seedlings. It doesn't really bother me, but I can't help but notice how other growers here get seedlings that look like they're on steroids after only a short while above the soil.

But my Kera Bubblegum is booming more than any baby I've ever produced and I can't help but sit up and take notice!:thedoubletake:

She alone is spitting out her 3rd set of leaves on day 11, and she's nearly has wide as her solo cup already! I'm giving all of these (except the clone in the background) 1.5g of MC but she's outpacing all the others. And it's a Bubblegum so I can't help but to be a little excited!

Here she is front left.

bubblegum Tent 3-25-22 Day 11.jpg

That's it. I'll try to calm myself down, but she looks so much different than yesterday's pic. :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello growers and Happy Sunday.

Let's just take a quick look at the Bubblegum Grow on Day 13.

Not a lot to look at, but they're starting to move.
Bubblegum Tent 3-27-22 Day 13.jpg

That's Kera left, the 2 RQs middle and Black Cherry Pie right.

All of them have some nice root development going on. But the Kera is the rooting-tootingest by far.
Kera Bgum 2-27-22 roots Day 13.JPG

Regarding the RQ Bgum twin, I'm thinking shey'd be better off if I severed the shorter side at the soil level, effectively killing her off. But my curiosity about watching shey grow together won't let me do it.
RG Bgum twin 3-27-22 Day 13.JPG

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

3 healthy seedlings, and 1 really healthy one-It doesn't get much better than that!

They are definitely on the move GDB!:thumb:
Thanks, Nev. Glad someone else sees it too! Sometimes I think I'm seeing what I want to see. :Rasta:
3 healthy seedlings, and 1 really healthy one-It doesn't get much better than that!
Thanks, MrC. I suppose you're "really" talking about Kera. She's blowing me away!

Here's a shot from today and she (front right) ain't letting up!
Bubblegum Grow 3-28-22 Day 14.jpg

Peace.

They're all growing pretty fast, I can see growth just since the last pic...
I think all 5 of those ladies are all gonna do great!
Although, I'm not really sure about the short twin, but we'll see...

Although, I'm not really sure about the short twin, but we'll see...
You think maybe I should top the short side after the 2nd node? :)

Sure... she's got some tight nodes, so be careful...one slip, and we start calling her "stumpy" :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom