Gelato, Cali Orange & Cheese: HID 400W

Cool thanks! Still have 3 to do.. and can always trim a bit more.
Again that's just me! I'd wait and see what some others say.

Compared to my first time you went heavy! I had basically all larf & popcorn nugs, because I was scared to lollipop and defoliate. My canopy was so dense it had no airflow!

Wow yesterday was a busy day.. Mixed 6L of nutes up.. watered all 4 plants.. lollipoped 2 of em, and touched up a 3rd. Plus cleaned up the room nice lol

Here are two more I lollipoped.. one to go. Did more on these gals.

Here is California Orange.. the most sativa looking leaves, yet the shortest!

Screenshot_2019-09-27-16-09-16.pngScreenshot_2019-09-27-21-44-41.png

And Cheese... She grew into a monster recently! Looks pretty thin from the side afterwards, but the top is still a solid canopy!

Screenshot_2019-09-27-16-59-36.pngScreenshot_2019-09-27-17-00-06.png

One more to go :) The biggest plant!

Looks good buds are developing nicely. As far as your lollipoping question I would suggest doing it before they go into flower. I usually do it around 2 weeks before I want to flip them so I'm not stressing them during the stretch and when the bud sites start to develop. As far a defoilation I am all for it I have done it the last few runs and have been happy with the results. When you defoil it's best to do it at around 3 weeks of flower or when the plants have finished stretching. After that they will be settled into their structure and you'll be able to tell what bud sites are being shaded by leaves.

Yesterday noticed the leaves producing some "sugar" :drool: That was 3 weeks & 4 days from 12/12.. or 2 weeks & 4 days from flower.

According to what I read.. from 12/12 switch:

Week 1-3: Stretch and transition period. Pistils form.

Week 4-5: Small buds start to form, start noticing smell

Week 6-7: Buds fatten up, start smelling strong

Week 8+: Finishing stages. Ripening. Harvest coming up.

Screenshot_2019-10-04-09-20-32.pngScreenshot_2019-10-04-18-13-44.png

Ooh one more thing I wanted to write on here...

Flower Times:

Gelato OG 55-60 days (Nov. 8-13)

California Orange 9 weeks (Nov. 16)

Cheese 9-10 weeks (Nov. 16-23)

I recently read a thread on here where someone claimed to have contacted seedsman about there flower times, and Seedsman said their dates are from the 12/12 flip... So that is the dates I wrote in this post. I will very likely be waiting atleast a week longer from journals and posts I've read :)

Ooh one more thing I wanted to write on here...

Flower Times:

Gelato OG 55-60 days (Nov. 8-13)

California Orange 9 weeks (Nov. 16)

Cheese 9-10 weeks (Nov. 16-23)

I recently read a thread on here where someone claimed to have contacted seedsman about there flower times, and Seedsman said their dates are from the 12/12 flip... So that is the dates I wrote in this post. I will very likely be waiting atleast a week longer from journals and posts I've read :)
I count flower days from the flip as well just find it easier. The breeder times are a general idea you are right it usually is a week or so after. Check your thricomes with a 30 to 60 x loupe to see when they are done. You can chop when the thricomes are cloudy that's when they are at peak ripeness. Alot of people wait until you see some ambers to harvest for more of a couch lock effect.

Back
Top Bottom