Ghost Train Haze 12/12

Day 20 ish :) Stretchy sativas. The one in the back is extra stretchy with very soft limbs. I can almost tie in a knot without breaking, which made training easy. The front plant is faster budding with normal limbs. They are both healthy and growing well.

View media item 1883850

Got same tent . Little dif set up on veg side but same.

IMG_20221017_105309.jpg

Got same tent . Little dif set up on veg side but same.

IMG_20221017_105309.jpg
Cool. So far it’s doing good. I haven’t set up the veg yet tho. There is light getting through the middle so ima hafta figure a way to seal it better. How do u like urs?

Cool. So far it’s doing good. I haven’t set up the veg yet tho. There is light getting through the middle so ima hafta figure a way to seal it better. How do u like urs?
Love mine. My carbon filter being strong as it is no need in sealing anything. It will suck the walls closed . So it's sealed good. I can't complain at all. Got clone area and seedlings . Veg Under it. And 4x4 for flowering . What's better in one tent.

Going good day 37
2 different pheno from the rare dankness gth pack so far. The one on the left is sativaish while the gal on d right is hybridious. Both look great to me. No complaints with the fox farm soil nutrients. Just adding mg and some michrosai powder stuff and Shazammm.

Nice work! Saw your title and having just grown this thought I’d stop by and see your grow. Those look wonderful. Mine was white like your one plant. I fell in love with her look. She gave me POTM for November! Yours look really good. Btw - I started in soil with almost the identical nute system, just using those main 3 FF ingredients as you are. It worked fine. Next grow I added the products in orange on the feed chart. The grow after that I added the purple ingredients. What I found was exactly what @Emilya Green told me I’d find, which is that the Fox Farms stuff works the best and really unleashes its magic when it’s used as a complete system. As good of results as you’re having using the big 3, (lol), you might in the future consider bringing in the other ingredients. The Flower Kiss foliar spray is spectacular, the Microbe Brew is amazing, and the real blooming power you get from the system comes from the Cha-Ching and those 3 powders. Also has a root drenching product that would allow you to eliminate the Root Drench and instead do it as part of a system.

Just a suggestion in case it might help. Your Widows look great!!!

Nice work! Saw your title and having just grown this thought I’d stop by and see your grow. Those look wonderful. Mine was white like your one plant. I fell in love with her look. She gave me POTM for November! Yours look really good. Btw - I started in soil with almost the identical nute system, just using those main 3 FF ingredients as you are. It worked fine. Next grow I added the products in orange on the feed chart. The grow after that I added the purple ingredients. What I found was exactly what @Emilya Green told me I’d find, which is that the Fox Farms stuff works the best and really unleashes its magic when it’s used as a complete system. As good of results as you’re having using the big 3, (lol), you might in the future consider bringing in the other ingredients. The Flower Kiss foliar spray is spectacular, the Microbe Brew is amazing, and the real blooming power you get from the system comes from the Cha-Ching and those 3 powders. Also has a root drenching product that would allow you to eliminate the Root Drench and instead do it as part of a system.

Just a suggestion in case it might help. Your Widows look great!!!
Thanks and congrats on the potm. I will try the other additives next go. Maybe have some clones and compare. Also want to try my hand at brix. I’m just happy to have some colas in the tent after a couple years of no grow. Any tips on FF appreciated.

Day 40
I burnt some leaves on the hybrid pheno by putting a space heater in the tent :lot-o-toke: The sativa dom is fine tho thank the gods. Probably get an oil filled heater. Getting cold at night. Later

Day 40
I burnt some leaves on the hybrid pheno by putting a space heater in the tent :lot-o-toke: The sativa dom is fine tho thank the gods. Probably get an oil filled heater. Getting cold at night. Later

Damn those really fattened the F up for you didn’t they? Nice work!

Back
Top Bottom